New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Thank you so much Aziza

so nice of you :)

Hi,

It is about a month that I have moved to Ankara with family from Afghanistan. I am still struggling with language, but getting better yavash yavash.

It is really nice I hear from you that Ankara is best as my other relatives chose Istanbul for living.

I need to find people like you and meet them and share ideas and experiences.

Hopefully I can find a job here and start something small myself. Please let me know if I can meet you?

This is Shafiq. I have come from Afghanistan. I would like to meet some expats around and share experiences.

Hello Everyone,

I just moved to Denizli forever. I lived in Izmir for a few years back in 02-05 and I promised my soon to be wife at the time that when I retired we would move back to her city so here I am. I love Turkey, the country the people and seriously it gets a bad rap. A bit about me.

I am retired, love sports and Motorcycles. I am a big Galatasaray fanatic, Harley Rider and an entrepreneur. I should bring my Harley by summertime. I am in the car business. I buy high end cars in bulk and ship them to China (X5, GLS and such) legally through the Chinese Government. I am in the oil industry and can beat any world market price with ease. I only say this to network. 

Denizli is kind of small. I miss American style Cheese and meats, and DR PEPPER!!!!

Other than that, I have many friends in Izmir and Denizli. Looking forward to being a member of the expat community here.

Thanks,

David

Hi everyone.

I am new in Turkey, I been here about one month now. I am from Liberia, came here for a study. This place is a nice, but the language.  And I am really happy to be on this forum, and I will be looking to make new friends

Hi guys !
I'm hissom
I'm in Istanbul, turkey
I'm looking for new friends
And trying to learn turkey

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640203

Thanks!

Closed