Moving to Malta Next week - last minute checklist help!

Hi everyone,

I will be moving from Scotland to Malta on Tuesday, I have secured a job and have temporary accommodation booked and letting agent appointments arranged.

I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting any important things like documents, essential items etc!

I have my police conduct certificate (required for my job), copies of my employment contract, documents for e-residency card (I have form A A4 and Form ID 1A, plus the Electoral form). I have 4 passport size images too.

I know I need to also apply for my social security number online which takes 3 days so will do that once I have a long let address.

Is there anything else I need to have? Any other documents? Or any other items I should take to Malta which would be essential, either in general or for the weather etc?

Any other tips for my first few days in Malta? I start work on the 10th so I have 5 days to get things done and some sightseeing.

Thanks in advance!

Just wondering,is your job in igaming ?

Hi, yeah it is

You have the done the same preparations I did last week. I moved on a four day notice and I was totally fine with that preparation. : )

if your job is in the South then you could rent a room for only Eur 400 per month

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about Malta

Ask your question
By Peter37
Salary range in igaming sector in Malta
By Maltinashkodra
I would like to have a qualified carer
By Peter37
St Clare's Pembroke
By Gernats