Anyone needs advice?

I am a female expat in Vietnam who have lived in Ho Chi Minh for over 2 years now, and I can say that by now I am well-versed, more or less, with the local culture and way of living.  I can speak a little Vietnamese now, although I still have a hard time getting the accent right.

I have just replied to a post of a prospective expat on how it's like to live in Vietnam, and I realized I have a fairly wide experience being an expat in Vietnam, having lived here that long.  If you need accommodation, a tennis group, dance classes... I know where to find it because these are the same things I have already gone through.

So anyway, if you need advise on anything, let me know maybe I could be of help.  I could connect you with my local friends, who are my life line in Vietnam, as they have helped me many different aspects of my life as an expat.  And meeting new friends is not a bad idea.  So, I look forward to hearing from you, and possibly meeting you.

Have you been to nha trang?

Do you know why Vietnamese put nets over their kids heads, and no it's not to stop dust.

colinoscapee wrote:

Do you know why Vietnamese put nets over their kids heads, and no it's not to stop dust.

Sorry for being irrelevant but ha ha, your comment enlighten me (with a bit sadness tho). LOL.

You know where I can translate my current german driver license?

Hello everyone,

If you need advice, please create your own topic on the Ho Chi Minh City forum.  You won't be getting answers from The Expat Shop, she is no longer on the forum, so i am closing this thread.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed