BRAND NEW IN LONDON!!

Hi guys,

I just arrived to London (Borough), from Switzerland. This town is huge, compared to Geneva, the place I used to live in.. I am starting work tomorrow, but would love to meet new people to go for drinks, sports, or any other fun activities. I don't want to get BORED! I also used to dance Salsa and would like to check out new places here, in the centre of London, for courses or just dancing.

Please feel free to contact me (in French, Portuguese, English)!;-)

Best,

Abilio

Hi there!

How are you finding it here in London?
I have been here myself since last Summer and have found it really difficult to adjust to the the culture differences. I have also found that I have been really bored alot of the times, not having things to do or having things to do but not having anybody to do it with...

How have you got on?

Let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.
~Sonia :)

Hi Sonia,

Thank you for your post. I almost forgot about this website.. Actually, I met quite a lot of people, since then, thx to some courses I took, bars and more recently my new flatshare. It would be a pleasure to introduce you to some of my new friends. I am actually meeting some of them tonight, in a jazz bar. If you see this mail tonight fell free to send me some words if you fancy joining us.

Otherwise, we can still find new opportunities;-)

Take care,

Abilio

Hello! I have been in Switzerland - Lugano  to visit chocolate factory when i lived in Italy . It was awesome day and i ate  a lot of chocolate. Welcome in London! If  you want let an email adress in private. Regards. :)

There are so many thisng to see and to do in London. You will love this great city.