Dinner and entertainment tonight - where should we go?!

Please inspire me!

We need to do something fun. What are your suggestions?

Must be able to go by (preferably direct) bus from Balzan.

Looking for some tasty food in a nice setting (sea view maybe?) maybe some entertainment for drinks afterwards - any decent music on?

Hi, Mdina is lovely at night and has some great places to eat. Also you could come up north to St Pauls bay, in both Bugibba and Qawra several good restaurants also you could go along the sea front (path quite good here) afterwards and will come across somewhere with music and nice sea view. All are easy to get to by bus from Balzan. Enjoy what ever you do :)

felinefine81 wrote:

Please inspire me!

We need to do something fun. What are your suggestions?

Must be able to go by (preferably direct) bus from Balzan.

Looking for some tasty food in a nice setting (sea view maybe?) maybe some entertainment for drinks afterwards - any decent music on?

Thought you were coming to Gozo this weekend, when you do come you will find a lot of good restaurants
by the sea.

Hi GozoMo. We decided to wait until next weekend as I've not been well this week and we didn't want to book in case I wasn't better. But I feel not too bad and really want to get out somewhere.

When we come over next weekend, would you recommend a particular town or restaurant? Would be good to get some fish or seafood at a reasonable price, it seems quite expensive on Malta.

Our favourite is Ta Karolina in Xlendi where we have always had good meals, you will need to book.
It is situated right next to the sea, inland in Victoria Brookies is also worth a visit.

GozoMo wrote:

Our favourite is Ta Karolina in Xlendi.... .

I can second that, friends took us there last night for dinner and it is superb. They've been eating there all summer and love it.