New Member!

Hi, I'm Suzanne. I'm a 22 year old female from the United States coming to Guangzhou to teach English. I am looking to learn more about the city and meet some people on here before I arrive in the country!

Welcome to Expat-blog, Vell2075

Your discussion has been redirected to Guangzhou forum for effective networking. I wish you all the best, and hope you will make lot of contacts via our web community!

Best Regards

I too will be moving to Guangzhou sometimes in late Feb, 2011. :)

Very nice! What will you be doing there? Where are you moving from?

l just moved here about 2 weeks ago and l guess you gonna like this  city, weather is os nice for now

Vell2075 wrote:

Very nice! What will you be doing there? Where are you moving from?

I'm moving from SF Bay Area, California. Taking upon a new job and set my current expedition service/ retail company in the state as a part time job, economy sucks still :(

But the same time I will take the advantage to travel around the near bu countries and places. :)

welcome to GZ. I've been living here for more than 6 years. It's a wonderful city. I like enjoying the foods, cycling along the river and climbing the mountain here. anyone having the same hobbies, feel free to contact me.

HiSuzzane,I'm new here. Well but I'm not new to Guangzhou. I'm a Chinese girl from North China and have been working here for more than 4 years.As I'm planning to go for further study in the states, I hope I can find an English native speaker to become language exchange friends with me(Madarin and Cantonese),contact me if you or any of your friends are interested OK? Thank you !

welcome to guangzhou, suzanne! you are so beautiful!  lol...

Just arrived in GZ myself!