Moving to Guangzhou - compound near British School

Hi,

We have plan to move to Guangzhou this Oct / Nov, whole my family include my wife and 2 kids (4.5 years and 3 months) will move there too.
My wife would more prefer to let my sons go to British school.
We try to check in the interest and found very less information about that area. We would like to know have anyone stay at lake front? we would like to get 3-4 Bedrooms... Any other compound around there, my wife prefer to walk to send frist sons to School however we will have a car with driver.

xst171

Hi xst171 and welcome on board!

Your message was moved to the Guangzhou forum for better visibility. I hope other members will advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

any recommendation?

Hi,xst171;

It's glad your family and you will come to Guangzhou.And i am sure you will like this place.I would like to help you but i do not get the mean of Lake Front.Do you have a  more accurate name of that place?

Kenny

this is the one i ask for....

http://www.jrecorporate.cn/guangzhou/sh … 3&pid=2489

if you have better recommendation near school, please recommend too.

may I ask where will base to work? I don't think baiyun district is a good location though. You could msg me or msn me :)

My MSN: [email protected]

would be happy to help you as I am local resident here, and one of my professor is from Thai!

English teacher company

Attilio infante

www.findworkabroad.com/our-schools

hi,

Brish School is nice, it has two compounds, one is in Lake Front and the other is another side of the mainroad.

4.5 yrs old kid will stay in the class in Lake front, this compound is okay but not very convenient for daily life. I think ur budget is well enough to find a nice apt there.

you can reach me for more useful info via [email protected]

B & Rs

LOK