A foreigner in Foshan, near guangzhou, China

Hello, I am Gabriel. I joined this wonderful group yesterday, but I failed to introduce myself. So I missed a lot of hugs from people here. I hope it is not too late to say hello.

Hi Gabriel!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks, Armand, I really commend you and your teammates for the great job you are doing here. Kudos!

hallo

Welcome to Guangzhou, guy!!

Hi Sunshine, it's nice hearing from you. Thanks. I am also on QQ 1182467826

hi Gabrie, am also new here,welcome you to gz ,foshan is famous city for chinese kung fu,haha

Hi
I am moving to Foshan at the end of August.

Any tips for luggage wise? Whats the weather like etc?:)

Hello Gabriel, welcome to GZ, I also failed to introduce myself since nobody answer my introduction hehehe, they were all very busy by the time I imagine.

Lucy, bring an umbrella, it frecuently rains here, Im currently living in Foshan, it is very safe place, and it is very hot.

Feel free to contact me if you need any information.

Regards.

Many thanks

:)

Hi guys, I am new here, and will be new in Foshan for work. Wanna get to know more friends here. :)

Hi Lucy, :) This is Cici here from Singapore. Going to move to Foshan for work soon next month. I would like to know more friends there. :)

Hi Gabriel, I am also new here. :)

Hi Gabriel, sorry! I don't have QQ yet >.< is that your email too? I can drop u an email then :)

Completed a decade in Foshan last month!! Although I dont exactly live full time in Foshan anymore, I still consider it home.