Anyone living in Clifford Estate Guangzhou???

Hi i am Pamela from Malaysia. Shall be moving in to GZ this Sept following my hubby. We have our accommodation arranged at Clifford Estate Punyu, GZ. Any of you guys living there too, please mail me. Any information about the place...appreciate your feedback.

TC

Hi Pamela, I'm Kevin living in GZ but Clifford Estate Punyu. The rent of apartment there is around 1500 per month and also have bus to subway, down town.
Welcome to GZ, you will love here, friend.

BR,
Kevin

Hi kevin...great to hv found u. Believe you too living in clifford. Whr r u frm?

Hi Pamela,
I'm native here but not live in Clifford. Any thing you want to know please ask.

BR

Hi Pamela,

This is Kelvin from Hong Kong. Welcome to Guangzhou.

My family live at Starriver in Panyu. It's not too far away from Clifford. I guess it takes 15 minutes to go there (by car of course).

:)

My family has been here for more than 6 years. My children go to international in the coming semester.

Guangzhou is a nice place but it's very difficult to us making new friends for my children.

Hi Kelvinhui....sorie for the late reply. Am arriving in GZ on the 3 Oct. How shall i contact you to keep in touch. How is yur family getting on with GZ for far.

Take care.

hi Kevin136,

Hows the weather in GZ? Am coming soon frend.

Hi Pamela,

So far my family can adapt the GZ lifestyle. It's tough for children to make new local friends if they cannot speak Mandarin.  My boys spend 2 years to go to local kindergarten. They learn Mandarin but forget most English. So now I send them back to international school to stay with the foreign students.

I send you my whatsapp contact to your message box.

Do you mean panyu? I live there. It's miles away from my school, so I'm hoping not to stay very long. It's alright. Not a huge amount of English speakers.

Yep. I'm living in Starriver Panyu where most expats come from South Korea and Russia. It's difficult to find English speakers here.

Hi Everyone

I will be living in Guangzhou for one year in Jinshazhou st., Baiyun District, Guangzhou do you know this place and this street? could someone maybe tell me more about the city?
and i will be happy to meet some people who live there and be able to do some activities on weekend like going out, have dinner outside or visit many places :)

Thank you

Hi Maria.....
Welcome to GZ.

Thank you

so will be glad to meet new people :)

Welcome Maria!

Not only new....but its getting international....tat makes it more exciting and challenging. So what are you here for Maria?

Hi kelvin