Hello! ♥

Hello, my name is Katie. I will be coming to Guangzhou at the end of the week. I will be living there for on year as an aupair. I have traveled and lived in Central America, but this is my first time in Asia. I do not speak any Chinese. I would like to connect with someone that knows English and would like to practice in exchange for teaching me basic basic Chinese. 25 year old female, I like coffee, tea, massage, art, and dancing. If you feel compatible, respond here. Thanks so much!

Also, if you speak Spanish as your first language the same applies, as I would like to keep up with my Spanish as well.

Xoxo,
Katie  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hey, Katie,
Unfortunately, I'm probably not the best to teach you Chinese (mine is nothing amazing), but I am interested in your aupair program.  Did you use a company to find your placement in Guangzhou?

Hi Katie,

I know extemely basic Chinese and I'm learning a phrase everyday.
I speak a little Spanish and mostly English. Msg me if interested

-Raquel.

hello everyone, this is MailLo, i've been learning Chinese for over 2 years, still not that good, but i can introduce many chinese friends to you...

there's a software like a messenger it's called QQ
you can get the international English version from imqq.com

when u done, u will be in a new world and i really mean it, i've had over 300 chinese friend, and they are all helping me lol

and also, we've an international group there, all the nationalities, anyone who's interested to learn and practice chinese is welcome...

U may also Check this related topic, gonna help you...

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 239#738284

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Hey Katie,
I am Errol and also looking for a Foreign friends to practice English.
we are located in Tianhe District, Guangzhou.
If you interested contact me

Thank you
Errol

hi how are you.are you still in gz.plz reply me at my email [email protected] i m waiting

Hey Katie
If you need help in learning basic Mandarin, you can contact me in [email protected]
I'm an Indonesian and can speak both English and Mandarin.

hi

what part of guanzhou do you live in?

regards

richard

Hi Katie... I can help u too.. feel free to contact me..

girls are more popular with in this forum, especially beauty.

haha ,i agree .but if  help others can make yourself happy ,just do it , donot care about for a girl a boy , beauty or not .