Looking for nanny job in marrakech

Looking for lovely family in marrakech, caribbean or other country. Hello.. im andra. Im very outgoing and friendly indonesian who is looking for the chance to work with family who live in marrakech.. im very good with kids and almost 4 years of paid experienced taking care of children the age from 5 months until 9 years old. I have 12 years of education and im fluent in english. I would like to be live in nanny for your family. I am very well rounded person who loves to travel and spend time out doors. I love bycycling, swimming on the beach, learning cooking, doing sport and travel.  Im very open minded and very easy to get along with.  I love to explore and see what the days hold. Hope to find a perfect au pair family for me. Altough im 22 yo, im very mature for my age and know how to handle with common sense and honesty.  If yoy interested in me.. please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you

As it's not allowed to advertise on the public forum, you can post a add in the Jobs In Marrakech section under the handy tools.

You will get more reviews.

Good luck.