Tourist,visit visa for Kuwait for Serbian citizen?

Hello,

I would like to ask you which travel agency provides tourist visa for Kuwait or some company provide invitation letter for visit visa? I am Serbian citizen.

Thank you in advance!

Hi libijana,

What is your job title in the passport ??

And I want to add to that, How much you earn per year and what is your intention to go to Kuwait?

recently kuwait govt has introduced online e visa for the nationals of 52 countries pl go to www.moi.gov.kw
u wl find it

Hi Reck Reck,

No job "title" in passport.

Hi Rtwo,

My intention is the same as all foreigners which are planning to go to Kuwait: "Find a job."
About annual income I can talk only when I get a job in Kuwait. ;)

pervez iqbal wrote:

recently kuwait govt has introduced online e visa for the nationals of 52 countries pl go to www.moi.gov.kw
u wl find it

Thank you for your response, but Serbia isn't on the list. :(

Then no Business Visa possibility . . . sorry

But let's again try for touristic visa

Basically, what is your main reason for visiting Kuwait ?? if it's finding job, i think its better it search while u r home, life is expensive here if u have no income

GOOD LUCK

dear Reck Reck, thank you for the assist, but your questions are quite intrusive.

Dear Libijana,

unfortunately, as stated, you cannot simply get on a plane and come here to search for a job - that being said there are ways, i believe, whereby you can apply for a tourist visa, and that is through a hotel booking. however, as it was previously pointed out, kuwait is an expensive country to live in, especially if you are living off of savings.

my advice, you either have friends here whom you can stay with and who would help you find a job, or look elsewhere, like Dubai.

Do not relocate without a job offer, as it will drain your resources.

you can apply online to several jobs in Kuwait as they outsource from abroad alot, especially the service sector.

best of luck!

Reck Reck wrote:

Then no Business Visa possibility . . . sorry

But let's again try for touristic visa

Basically, what is your main reason for visiting Kuwait ?? if it's finding job, i think its better it search while u r home, life is expensive here if u have no income

GOOD LUCK

Hi Reck Reck,

Thanks for your reply.I have no more hope in sending CV's because I sent more than a hundred and never no answer :(  Also contacted almost all hotels and tourist agencies in Kuwait and I got the same answer doesn't issue visas without invitation letter of the company :/

Have a nice day!

Dear Legacy,

Thanks for your answer but I don't think that "Reck Reck" questions are intrusive, just directly and openly. :top:

Best wishes!

Lubijana

Kuwait is a lucrative place for earning for people from South Asia, Far Easters countries, Also from the northern Africans. I'd tell you to try to buy a free visa. Go there, stay at a friend's place and look for jobs. Also, Kuwait receives a lot of Western Educated experienced professionals for their jobs. There are agencies who can arrange visa for you in exchange of money. beware of scams. Also, you need to know how to tailor your Resume as per their requirements. 

What professional you are/what education level/Experience you have?

if you somehow can land there and manage to find a job, you wouldn't have to look back. Good Money, excellent lifestyle.

Rtwo wrote:

Lubijana

Kuwait is a lucrative place for earning for people from South Asia, Far Easters countries, Also from the northern Africans. I'd tell you to try to buy a free visa. Go there, stay at a friend's place and look for jobs. Also, Kuwait receives a lot of Western Educated experienced professionals for their jobs. There are agencies who can arrange visa for you in exchange of money. beware of scams. Also, you need to know how to tailor your Resume as per their requirements. 

What professional you are/what education level/Experience you have?

if you somehow can land there and manage to find a job, you wouldn't have to look back. Good Money, excellent lifestyle.

Hi Rtwo,

I am familiar with everything you just mentioned. The two things that I'm not familiar with are: free visa and agencies who can arrange visa in exchange of money. So would you mind explaining me a bit more about that?
I'm sure,I wouldn't look back once I manage to get there  ;)

no, first off, that practice, which was already illegal, has been made even more illegal with threats of fines of up to KD 2,000.

buying a fake residency places u in a very uncomfortable situation - the sponsor can refuse transfer and request more money, in which case you would be forced to shell it out or get out of the country.

again, Kuwait is not one of those countries u look at on a map, decide to hop on a plane and try your luck. hotels are very expensive here. so u really do need a friend here to help u get here.

its either that, or the internet.

or the less legal path.

choice is yours.

legacy wrote:

no, first off, that practice, which was already illegal, has been made even more illegal with threats of fines of up to KD 2,000.

buying a fake residency places u in a very uncomfortable situation - the sponsor can refuse transfer and request more money, in which case you would be forced to shell it out or get out of the country.

again, Kuwait is not one of those countries u look at on a map, decide to hop on a plane and try your luck. hotels are very expensive here. so u really do need a friend here to help u get here.

its either that, or the internet.

or the less legal path.

choice is yours.

Actually,any country is like that. It doesn't take that much,if you actually chose to get there. So looking at the map and hopping on a plane is an option.
I know but there are also cheaper ones.
I thought the point of writing here is to be encouraged to go to Kuwait,while there you are being all negative. What's up with that?
Hah,do you own a freaking country or are you Kuwaiti?

Lubijana

I have my friends lived there for many years.
Its a profitable business for the agencies there to prepare no salary job offer although its not mentioned on the job offer/visa.  This is how it works,

Work Visa
Kuwait Labour law specifies two types of work visas are

Article No 17 Public Sector Employees  [extremely hard to get these days and in most casrs only available to very experienced foreign and Kuwaiti people] 
Article No 18 Private sector Employees 

Procedures to obtain a Work visa in Kuwait

You reach a deal with a job agency who are in the local language called Wasit. These broker agencies have ties with the job/sponsoring companies.
Sponsoring company would show to the government that they need an employee for a vacant post.  Sponsoring Company/employer must apply for a work permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor . The documents required at the time of application are Copy of the employee's passport showing the sector, No objection Certificate from the General Administration of Criminal investigation at the Ministry of Interior.

After getting the NOC and required papers from them, you go to the local Kuwait Embassy and apply for a visa. sometime they take interview and sometime they dont. they issue the visa. You reach in Kuwait and within that visa period, you'd have to find a real job which will pay you. If you manage to find a job then your old employer will issue you with a no objection release paper. You'll apply to Kuwait government for change of employer.  Then you will start the real income and a happy life.

Do you have any relative or friend in Kuwait?

Rtwo wrote:

Lubijana

I have my friends lived there for many years.
Its a profitable business for the agencies there to prepare no salary job offer although its not mentioned on the job offer/visa.  This is how it works,

Work Visa
Kuwait Labour law specifies two types of work visas are

Article No 17 Public Sector Employees  [extremely hard to get these days and in most casrs only available to very experienced foreign and Kuwaiti people] 
Article No 18 Private sector Employees 

Procedures to obtain a Work visa in Kuwait

You reach a deal with a job agency who are in the local language called Wasit. These broker agencies have ties with the job/sponsoring companies.
Sponsoring company would show to the government that they need an employee for a vacant post.  Sponsoring Company/employer must apply for a work permit from the Ministry of Social Affairs & Labor . The documents required at the time of application are Copy of the employee's passport showing the sector, No objection Certificate from the General Administration of Criminal investigation at the Ministry of Interior.

After getting the NOC and required papers from them, you go to the local Kuwait Embassy and apply for a visa. sometime they take interview and sometime they dont. they issue the visa. You reach in Kuwait and within that visa period, you'd have to find a real job which will pay you. If you manage to find a job then your old employer will issue you with a no objection release paper. You'll apply to Kuwait government for change of employer.  Then you will start the real income and a happy life.

Do you have any relative or friend in Kuwait?

Hey Rtwo,

Thank you for your reply. I'm hearing about this for the first time and it's definitely a new thing to me. How can I find these "Wasit" agencies? Do you have any links or something like that which will make my search easier.
I don't have any real friends haha,I just have those that I meet over social media and they are foreigners as well,no one is Kuwaiti there.

Thank again,now I actually have hope that I might reach Kuwait and start my happy life over there.

Best wishes!

You can contact Jumbo travel .

Testing1 wrote:

You can contact Jumbo travel .

Already contacted,answer negative. :( 

Thanks for reply!