Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby (India-Saudi Arabia)

Tashreef Alam wrote:

Asslam alaikum...

I m planning to bring my new born baby .on on arrival visa in ksa.
plz explain the procedure..
Is Birth cetificate Translation & attestation with saudi embasy mandatory..
Plz explain step..by step..
Procedure.....as per latest policy..

Walaikumassalam
Procedure is same as detailed in the above blog. There are no changes till date.
Birth Certificate attestation from saudi embassy with translation is necessary.

Dears,
Have a good day.
Today we brought our New Born Baby of 4 Month old without visa  from Hyderabad to Dammam. Everthing is fine. No issues at all. As per advise form trailing feedback Birth Certificate and Ploio certificate transalated but nobody asked me during Boarder number processing. However adivsed to keep transalated.
Appreciated all posters for useful information.

Thanks and Regards,

Hai friend did u bring ur family to Saudi Arabia because insha Allah I have plan to bring my family on January with my new born baby still the on arrival visa is available in Saudi Arabia

Hi dear have a good day to all birth certificate attesting is must pls reply to me
Otherwise only Arabic translation is possible

Syedibm wrote:

Hi dear have a good day to all birth certificate attesting is must pls reply to me
Otherwise only Arabic translation is possible

@RashadHR has posted the full details here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=595145
Read the first post.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend this professional in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@rashadhr is is still open .. I mean onarrival for newborn in 2017??

Yes last week my family arrived by on arrival visa still there is no problem for on arrival visa process

Halo all, am issuing final exit visa for my wife now. And may would like to bring her back in June July on permanent visa .? Is it possible...And would like to know about visa fees...For my wife and my child...Do I need to pay 2000 SAR or 4000 SAR....Please reply

kannanvjn wrote:

@rashadhr is is still open .. I mean onarrival for newborn in 2017??

Yes it is open... But make sure u have all the required documents.

Shras123 wrote:

Halo all, am issuing final exit visa for my wife now. And may would like to bring her back in June July on permanent visa .? Is it possible...And would like to know about visa fees...For my wife and my child...Do I need to pay 2000 SAR or 4000 SAR....Please reply

2000SR for each visa. So u ll have to pay 4000SR for wife & child.

Dear Team,

Through your  guidance I could sucessfully make my daughter (4months)  to arrive to KSA 20 days back on ARRIVAL VISA along with my wife who retuned after exit - re-entry.
The border number has written on by daugter's passport. I hav'nt  yet taken the Iqama for her.

By the grace of Allah, my wife successfully qualified in PG medical entrance and the result came after her arrival to Jeddah.

In this situation, i would like to know the below.

1. Can I make Final Exit for my wife along with my new born daughter before making iqama for her?

2. What is the minimum days to take Iqama after arrival and issuance of border number without penalty?

Dear all please note that , don't bring baby for on arrival visa .. If father doesn't have a valid Iqama .. Especially the Saudi MOH nurses who bringing their husband in visit visa ...

Thanks. A lot of policies are changing by the month. The best option for anyone requiring info on visas etc speak to your embassy or go online and look for the latest info.
Your employer should help to if it's an established company

I have all docs for my child stamping at Bombay consulate. Our visa stamping was rejected by Saudi consulate stating that exit stamp from Dammam airport on my wife's passport is duplicate or fake 🤔🤔
Its surprising that how it could be fake, everything is online but those Saudi officials in Saudi embassy Bombay don't bother to check online.
I am very depressed. Pls advise or suggest what is the best alternative.
Which airlines accepts on arrival visa for Saudi, we are traveling thru jet airways

Salaam to All,

I need to bring my family back to Saudia from India along with my new born baby (1 and half months old) in the first week of June 2017.

Kindly confirm whether the above mentioned procedure is still valid for getting an on-arrival visa for my new baby. If there is any change then please advise.

Would highly appreciate your prompt feedback in this regard.

Thanks
JazaakAllah khair

Imj_777 wrote:

Salaam to All,

I need to bring my family back to Saudia from India along with my new born baby (1 and half months old) in the first week of June 2017.

Kindly confirm whether the above mentioned procedure is still valid for getting an on-arrival visa for my new baby. If there is any change then please advise.

Would highly appreciate your prompt feedback in this regard.

Thanks
JazaakAllah khair

Walaikum Salaam Brother,
My wife arrive on 04/05/2017 at Dammam with 3 month old baby, we stamped visa at Saudi Consulate Mumbai. If you are travelling thru Saudi Airiines, no worries as they are aware of On Arrival visa rules. My family traveled by Jet Airways so Visa stamping was necessary. Just make sure which airline you book ticket. You can get on Arrival for new born baby at any India International Airport. Also carry your baby's birth certificate and polio immunization letter.
Lets hope for the best.

Thanks for your reply brother. Much appreciated. I believe In Shaa Allah there will not be any issue.

hi
i need to bring back my family with new born baby, if the baby is completing 3 months is there any problem to get on arrival visa?

My wife arrive on 04/05/2017 at Dammam with 3 month old baby, we stamped visa at Saudi Consulate Mumbai. If you are travelling thru Saudi Airiines, no worries as they are aware of On Arrival visa rules. My family traveled by Jet Airways so Visa stamping was necessary. Just make sure which airline you book ticket. You can get on Arrival for new born baby at any  International Airport. Also carry your baby's birth certificate and polio immunization letter.
Lets hope for the best.

Hi,

We are going to travel by Jet Airways from cochin. that time my baby will be complete 3 months and 2 days...

can i get the on arrival visa from KSA ?????

Dear brother,

can you assist . is visa on arrival rule still active for new born baby from india to saudi? Do need stamping of polio imunization certificate from saudi Embassy,India. Appreciate your support and feedback.

Regards
Akshaya

Dear Team,

I have noted in MOI site (www.moi.gov,sa) about latest rule for new born baby. as per FAQ, Need visa stamped by saudi embassy, India for new born baby even less than 6 month old...what you comment about this declaration on MOI FAQ?

Thanks

i checked FAQ in MOI website. i didnt find anything like you posted. please share the accurate link.

akrath2005 wrote:

Dear Team,

I have noted in MOI site (www.moi.gov,sa) about latest rule for new born baby. as per FAQ, Need visa stamped by saudi embassy, India for new born baby even less than 6 month old...what you comment about this declaration on MOI FAQ?

Thanks

i checked FAQ in MOI website. i didnt find anything like you posted. please share the accurate link.

i hope visa on arrival for infants less than six months is still valid from india to saudi. i would like to bring my new infant from calicut -sharja- jizan in air arabia. is it make any issue due to the air arbia flight?  are they aware about this visa on arrival services? also my entry airport in saudi is jizan. is it make any issue? what are the official cources and how can i know about it? please reply my wats app number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is any change in on arrival visa for infants? Please reply if any one have updated information regarding with this

Everything's as usual for on arrival visa. Better to get it stamped from Saudi embassy in India.... as per my knowledge only Saudi airlines is aware of arrival visa and u could be able to travel without any hassles by Saudi airlines...Your flight is air Arabia so they might ask you to stay for sometime at calicut airport until they take your approval from shariah airport authority as you need arrival visa.....This happened with one of my friend who was traveling thru Qatar airways.
Let's hope for the best.

Any update for visa on arrival for infants with airarabia airlines or any non saudi airlines? Please reply

Dear,
One of my colleague arrived at Dammam Aiport thru Gulf Air from Chennai.
He asked for arrival visa on Chennai Airport, he was allowed to travel without any hassles.
Lets hope for the best.

any updates on visa on arrival for infants?

any change in visa on arrivals?

NO ANY UPDATION?

what is the procedure to get on arrival  visa at airport ?
my baby will travel after eid ul azha.. is there any changes in rules? any one knows about that ?
any help?
birth certificate translation and Suadi embassy attestation is mandatory ?
plz reply...

You can not get a visa at the airport like normal countries. You have to apply for it before hand

its not for me..its for new born baby..i have already company visa and family visa, i asked about new born baby in pak now i want to bring him as he will be 3 mnth at the time of arrival..

Dears,

We arrived on 31st July 2017 with my new born baby in Dammam. The baby already completed with  the 90 days (3 months)  ...

It is very easy to get the On Arrival Visa from Airport,Just go to the office near immigration counter there is one officer will ask you the Passport of the Baby and he will enter the border Number in the passport after that they will take the picture of the Baby.......

Hello Everyone,

Apologize for reiterating a similar question, me and my spouse both have IQAMA, our newborn child was born last month in the U.S.A, and I would like to know if the child requires a visa to be stamped from the consulate because it is mentioned that a newborn visa is required.

http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/usa/ … -Card.aspx

Has anyone gone through a similar process where a child was born in the USA, both parents U.S citizen and hold valid iqama?

Was on-arrival visa issued? What documents were shown at the immigration in Saudia?

I will appreciate your prompted response and feedback.

Hello I would like to ask does this apply for a visiting visa or only iqama? I have a 1 month old new born baby and would like to visit my family in Riyadh I only have visit visa, my husband has iqama but right now he has issues with his kafeel so can not apply for iqama for baby. Is it possible to get a visit visa on arrival for newborn?

You do not need a visa for babies.
They will give you it at the airport now.
Have a look at the link below:-

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1181466/saudi-arabia

Zeesh