Looking for an Arabic language tutor

I am a Canadian Muslim working in Jeddah.
Looking for an Arabic tutor . I can teach English in return.

I can help u with the arabic language but beside english can u be a french language tutor??

Hello Syed,

I will be more than happy to guide you through all the steps to learn Arabic.

I suggest we keep all the correspondence on the forum rather than on the PM for other members to benefit and participate.

Couple of questions before we get started:

a) Do you speak read and write Urdu? Since the learning path is much easier for Urdu-Arabic rather than English- Arabic.

b) How good are you at reading Quran ( Tajweed).

c) Is your objective to understand Quran where you need to learn MSA ( modern standard Arabic) or  Fusha or to be able to converse in Arabic with your friends?

You will be needing a tutor at a later stage to practice conversational Arabic. :one

Sorry for belated reply. sorry my friend, I do not know French

My replies to your queries, item by item , are as follows:
a. Yes , I speak, read and write Urdu.
b. I read Quran but not good at Tajweed.
c. Yes, my objective is to understand Quran as well as learn spoken Arabic.

Hello Syed,

1) Tajweed ( Proper Arabic quranic pronunciation ) نطق is very important.

I suggest you get hold of a Pakistani Qari or Hafiz and re-learn recitation of Quran.

2) For Urdu-Arabic online courses, please see series by Quran Academy Sheikh Aamir Sohail

.youtube.com/watch?v=_lcbmsS5dyk

3) For conversation you may study Madinah University Program

youtube.com/watch?v=kxYlhd-dJOY , make a printout of Book 1 and 2

4) For additional support you may also consider Arabicpod 101, you may subscribe to  its initial free videos before making a decision to purchase the complete online package.

5) Start building your vocabulary of اسماء (nouns) and افعال (verbs) on your own note books.

:)

You can download Memrise android app from google play store or learn on the web using this website. (memrise[dot]com)

I've been using it for 3 months and my Arabic is improving. You can learn many languages and courses for free and can use it at our ease.

Good Luck!

I can give you an hour of tuition (free of charge of course) for an hour once a week on Skype.

This may sound too short a time but it is enough to provide guidance on course material and to check progress. :)

Thanks for your kind offer.
I am back to Jeddah after Eid Holidays.
It will be really a great help if you can give me an hour's tuition weekly in Arabic on Skype.
Jazak Allah.
Where are you located?
I will appreciate if you can directly communicate with me on email xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome back to Saudi Arabia.

I am available at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the appropriate section of the website by adding your advert/s if you are either looking or proposing language classes.

- Language classes in Jeddah

All the best,
Bhavna

I can help you to learn Arabic language

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you