Drummer , Vocalist and Bassist needed

Hi , i'm looking for drummer , bassist and vocalist to make a Sleaze metal band (Like Guns'n'roses , L.A Guns , XX badboy , Sleeze beez Etc) Anyone ?

hi sleaze...well i would like to and i play electric guitar,altohough not very good in it but im into metal..well i wana join u guys but problem with me is i dont get too much time..
so best of luck for you n your band :)

hello Xain , Well i wish i needed a guitarist i would have asked you to join :( , Well this Hard Rock genre is awesome too , energy , cool topics , bluesy solos Etc.. . Thank you :) best regards

...ill be the groupie

LOL jks jks

I'll move to Riyadh in mid Feb. I just started learning drumming. But not for metal, more into jazz or hip-hop. I'm also a good singer. If metal is the only choice in Saudi, maybe I can try. :D

hey there sean ! Great to know that , you're welcome here , just for information , the kind im deciding to play is not really that METAL you know, it's what you call hardrock , with soft ballad touches it's gonna be rockin' ! plus that we can add some fast hip-hop-like speech into it , so don't worry bout your musical interest , it's all gonna work good ! make you sure you contact me when you get there , thanks ! .

I'm into metal...more on Metallica though...but my axe is at home. I play rhythm and lead, and a little bit of bass, whatever is vacant. Just haller if you have a sched already, maybe I can fit it in..cheers...and good luck...

A good idea! Wish you luck! i wish i could drum :/

Dyanamo , as i said to sean , musical interests wouldn't matter much , guns'n'roses the best hard rock band , their bassist was into punk , singer into soft piano songs ,izzy the second guitarist wasn't even into rock at all , yet they went with the flow together and that's what's important . You're welcome if you wanna play anything , bass or guitar , whatever that suits you . I'll be having a vacation after next week .

Saqib , You don't have to be drummin' , you can sing , play bass or guitar rhythm , find your skill somewhere and you are welcome to join :D .