Architect required

Hi, I am buying a plot of land outside of Marrakech and want to have a house built. I am looking for an architect to design a house that I have drawn out.
I would like someone who speaks english if at all possible.
regards Peta

Dear.

Trust you well

My advise try to have look the kasbaAngoure boutique hotel 25 km out of Marrakech route 203 Asni
You can meet as well Mr Paul Fouchman British owner if you like the style you can go a head with same designer and I hope you enjoy the magic of atlas mountain.

Any other advise regarding the project Please don't hesitate to contact me

Good luck

AHMED Semlali

Hi Ahmed, thank you for your msg. I am looking for an architect to draw up plans from a drawing by myself of the house I want.
I am hoping to build this house in an unconventional manner using recycled materials not the usual bricks and mortar.
regards Peta

Interesting think !
Please update me more about it

Regards
Ahmed

Hi, I would discuss my idea but do not wish to post on an open forum ,
regards Peta

Yes true
Send me a mood plan example to brainstorm your idea
Regards

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi yes i might have what you re looking for.. get in touch. Thanks

Hi, do you know an architect
regards Peta

yes and someone with both english and experience in eco building
get in touch directly by sending private maessage and i ll pass on my email
and contact details

Hi Phoenix,

How is your search for an architect going? I'm an architect of Moroccan descent but born and raised in the Netherlands. I'm all in for unconventional buildings in Morocco so maybe we can get in contact and exchange ideas.

Best,
Khalid

Khalil, i am also considering building in Morocco.  Probably not as far along as the previous gentleman, but what i have in mind is something fairly unique in a Riad using the "nubian hut" technique. Are u familiar? Be glad to forward u info on the building technique. Ismail.