Rent a flat or a house In Marrakech

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling In Marrakech. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle In Marrakech.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent In Marrakech?

How to find a home In Marrakech: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hi dear would-be newcomers,

It is with a great pleasure to share these pieces of information amongst us. Being in expatriate somewhere is a feling before it becomes an action or experience. I will try in what follows to answer the above-mentioned questions and clear up any kind of confusion that may surround the rent, availablity of real estate, renting procedure and so one and so forth.
Renting in Marrakech is the easiest thing that you may not think of. there are many real estate agencies that you can come across simply online. Concerning the availability of real esate, i can say that there is a considerable huge real estate ready for rent in Marrakech city. The average of the renting expenditures depend on the type of rent you are looking for. Each of which has its own price or tarifs. To make it plain, the rent differs between an equipped or non-equipped flats. The tarif of the former one is 4000 MDH to 5000 MDH, the equivalent of 400/500 in euros or pounds, flats are well equipped, you will only purchase your food and baverage. The latter is around 2500-3000 MDH( Moroccan Dirham) if converted it will be something like 300 euros, or 250 pounds, remember ladies and gentlmen that flats are not equipped!!
Renting an appartment is not a complicated procedure, you will be in need of your ID ( identity card, or your passport to sign the contract of rent which will include your sojourn in the would-be rented flat. This contract protects both the landlord and the tenant.And it includes the renting period, type of the rent, the amount of the money paid, and the signature of both parts.
I hope that i am that fruitful through these lines. I wish you the best of luck.
Regards

Thank you very much for this information usersimo! :)

Welcome any time!

hi when i arrive at the airport in marrakesh is there a bus to the town centre or do i need to take a cab

how much is it to stay somewhere decent for a week? thanks

hiyya
yes there is bus line which cost 2 Euros.
In matter of accomodation,there are plenty of choice in the Main Square as per your budget,but book in advance to have peace of mind.

thank you

so i can get the bus from the airport to the main sq for 2 euros?

can you recomend somewhere simple and clean to stay? thanks

try tripadvisor,you will find useful info in there.you will find plenty of choices but what does matter is the acess and how easy for you to find the place.keep some change with you on the arrival to the Main sequare,poeple will expect something back to show you the way.
email me if you need any further info.

Cheers