Info. required about this Group in Tanzaina

Hi

I will be going shortly for an Interview with this group here in Mumbai.
I have read the 'horror' & other stories about employers in Tanzania.
From the offer being made to me, a Senior post, it seems to be OK from the monetary point of view. 
However I would like to check on the credentials / experiences of this Group.  For privacy reasons I do not wish to divulge the name of the Organisation.  I would appreciate a private email.

Thanks

Hi Neel A, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to give you information about this Group in Tanzania.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Neel A wrote:

Hi

I will be going shortly for an Interview with this group here in Mumbai.
I have read the 'horror' & other stories about employers in Tanzania.
From the offer being made to me, a Senior post, it seems to be OK from the monetary point of view. 
However I would like to check on the credentials / experiences of this Group.  For privacy reasons I do not wish to divulge the name of the Organisation.  I would appreciate a private email.

Thanks

You want to know about 'this' group? or 'that' group? or 'any' group? lolz

Hi Neel. you can use Private MSG on this blog & write to users. you can disclose group name there.

Dear all, I was not well reason to age issues. now Im well and try to help people.

Again suggested before on many posts here- DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING VERBALLLLLLLLLLLLY. All promises MUST in writing. Employment matters does not workout easily specially for Expats.

If you are talking about Quality Group then go ahead join.I am failing to understand why some people loath Quality Group, YM, Rajiv etc. I worked with this company for nearly 2 years. Though, my exit was very painful, I have reason to adore this company.
Quality has great SOP in place and when a new expat joins everything comes to you. Housing,Car and all that is required is given to you immediately. If you are appointed as GM then advance given to you towards rent and car can be $14000-15000.
Working environment is good and policy does not allow interfering with other departments. One needs to take onus of his/her responsibilities – do your best- go home.......You have full freedom and no one will dare to pull you down- its in the policy and mostly everyone followes..even fellow like Omar- don't know if he still there.
In fact there hardly any company on this face of earth which has best hr policies in place. Note that in spite of my painful departure I still value quality group in highest regards.
See, the problem with Quality Group is with some hiring decisions they took in the past – Rajiv &/or rakesh are simply doing their job and let me assure you they will never cross a line. Its people like Daluka or Chako & co and others  are spoiling the whole thing.
Hence, never have a second thought in joining this group and don't take your decision based on some half baked information.

@DFS1, No I am not referring to Quality group.  Thanks for the post.