Rules and regulations for foreigners working as a doctor in Tanzania?

Hey everybody,

When I finish medical school next year, I want to come live and work in Tanzania. I have been looking online, searching for any requirements I would need to meet, in order to practice medicine there.

Do I have to take an exam? And if so where can I read about it? ItŽs been impossible to find any information online.

I hope you can help me,

-Lea

Lykke29 wrote:

Hey everybody,

When I finish medical school next year, I want to come live and work in Tanzania. I have been looking online, searching for any requirements I would need to meet, in order to practice medicine there.

Do I have to take an exam? And if so where can I read about it? ItŽs been impossible to find any information online.

I hope you can help me,

-Lea

Perhaps contact a hospital there. Good luck.

Lykke29 wrote:

Hey everybody,

I hope you can help me,

-Lea

HiI

you dont have to gone through any exam, if you want to come if know any references here direct apply for them

Thanks for your help.. I found out that I have to get my medical licence in Tanzania and get a work permit. No exams though.

well welcome

Hi Lea,

Welcome to Tanzania , you will be required to register with the medical board in Tanzania , get a work permit.
rgds: mohamed

@Lykke29 you got medical license there Without exam ?