Looking for a comfortable accommodation in Pune

Hello there,

I am moving to Pune next week and looking for an accommodation to rent, preferably in the area Aundh from the beginning of April.

All I require is a comfortable flat/ seperate room, furnished with basic amenities. I will be working towards Hinjewadi and from what I've gathered Aundh would be mid way from the city and work.
What costs should I expect? Any other suggestions or advice would be great.

Thank you !

Hi OctoberKiki,

For how long will you be in Pune please?

I invite you to have a look at this article : Accommodation in Pune , you might find some interesting information which can help you.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey Priscilla,

I will be in Pune for at least 4-6 months.  Looking for a place preferably in Baner, Wakad, Aundh places that are close to my work place that's Hinjewadi. I will go through the article and see if it helps.

Thank you so much! :)

You will get around Rs.10000 per month,  If you want to share with other girls around 5000. I suggest to share with other working women. Pune is safe place, Still avoid night parties till you get acquinted.
Best wishes,
Ramesh now in Doha, Qatar

Nil

Dear Octoberkiki,

I am Sameer Thatte. My father has a fully furnished 5 bedroom flat at Blue Ridge in Hinjewadi. The flat is managed by ***. You can check and if you like, you can make the rental agreement for a room or a complete flat.

Regards,
Sameer