Look for a flat in koregaon park, preferably semi furnished

more so the person matters but I'm looking in koregaon as i hear thats the best place to live.  Im from the usa but am looking to transition jobs, and hopefully that will happen in pune, although i am salaried.  you can read my profile to know more about me.

im super chill, so i need someone super chill.  as in, i smoke but not inside the apartment etc.  so if that type of stuff bothers you, then it wouldn't be a good fit

a 2bhk in one of those lovely high-rises would be ideal.  with a person who also likes to stroll the town a bit and can be a friend as well as a roomie..  i want to move asap.

shoot me a message if interested!
cheeers

Hi reech423,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Flat share in Pune section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hello
    one of my friend is living alone in her 3bhk flat alone in good locality at kalyani nagar, she want a flatmate , it is a fully furnished flat with gas connection and maid.  message me if you are interested,

hi

i have few friends who stay in korengoan park if you need help inbox me your number and will help you :) cheers
                                                   regards