Dependent resident visa requirement

Hello
I was wandering what the medical requirements are to obtain a dependent resident visa.  If you test positive for hep B as a dependent can you still get this visa or will they deny it?

Also, if you obtain a multi entry visa that is good for 30 days at a time, does Kuwait have a minimum time you must remain out the country before you can return and is there a maximum number of entries?

Thanks

Hi Txnupe, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to give you information about the visa requirements.

I wish you good luck
Christine

IF you get tested positive you will not get the residency visa so if you are positive best not apply for visa and they would put a ban on you it best you come as visitor  exit to dubai come back as visitor

thanks for the reply.

How many days do you have to stay out of country before you can return?  Also is ther a limit on the number of entries per year if you get a multi entry visitor visa?

You can get 3 month visit visa and after it finish you must travel out side the countery not sure how many days then when u come back you will 3 months visit visa and after 3 months over you must travel again and do the same thing.but if u do this 3 times then you have to stay out for 2 months i think to apply again for 3 months visit visa.

You can come back the same day and pay your KD and get 3 more months on a new visitor visa.