Move to Berlin

Hi all!
I m Katerina. I recently visited Berlin for the first time and i fell in love with this city. Plus, i am greek, living in Greece and i am tired of all these things are happening here so i d like to move to Berlin. The thing is that i have no money left, and i don t know german. What do you think i should do? Should i stay in Greece a little bit more to save some money and learn the language (as much as possible)? Is there any organization in Berlin that could help me find a job immediately? What about free german lessons?
Thank you!

You ahould definitely not move to Berlin without German skills, job and money!
- You will need €2000 - 4000 for first month rent and expenses, various deposits and a starter set of cheap furniture and necessities (more if you need temporary accommodation until you rent a place, or if it takes longer than a month to find job and rented flat)
- Depending on your education and prior work experience, you have none to very little job chances without language skills. This will improve considerably after taking a few years of classes.
- There are highly subsidized German and cultural lessons ("integration classes") for new arrivals, but those are currently booked up due to the refugee numbers. If you want to learn German in Germany, I recommend intensive (full-time) classes, which are offered by Volkshochschulen, some universities and other non-profit organisations and start at €600/month.