Get residence card in Germany

Hi everyone. I am Pakistani. My wife is Romanian. We plan to move to Germany. Any information about the procedures in order to get residence card ?  Thanks

As non-EU spouse of an EU citizen, you can apply for a family reunion visa (at your nearest German embassy) to move to Germany with your wife.
To get one, you normally have to show sufficient financial means to assure your survival without government handouts (currently €8700/year per person, for example in form of a job with sufficient salary), living space (e.g. rented apartment) and a German health insurance.
The residence permit will be issued when you register with the local authorities after your arrival. You can then also apply for a work permit.
The formalities will take several months (during which you cannot yet work).

New topic