Close

Decision of Labor Court

Dear Mr. Rehmankhan,

Please be advised that when hiring an attorney to handle a case on someone's behalf, it meant to represent the case on the best way alon the demands which are supported by laws or precedents. For speeding up the process it depends on case by case bases. I hope I answered your question

Yossef

Dear Mr. Rehmankhan,

Please be advised that when hiring an attorney to handle a case on someone's behalf, it meant to represent the case on the best way alon the demands which are supported by laws or precedents. For speeding up the process it depends on case by case bases. I hope I answered your question

Yossef

Dear yosef ,

I need your suggestion hope you will help me in this regard...
I have completed 2 yrs and 5 months in a contracting company in jeddah and my employer is refusing to grant me exit so i have decided to approach labour court my iqama is valid ...so plz clarify 3 points
1.I dont have my emploment contract with me now
2.How long it will take for each hearing in jeddah
3. If you know any lawyer who can take up my case in jeddah plz provide the details

Hi I am Richmond Doe, I am on a 2 years sponsorhip work contract with a yearly renewable Iqama. I'm almost close to spending a year within the company.

I would like to enquire if, i can resign and attain a new job here in Saudi Arabia? Are there any formalities that I should preceed with?

If you could help me out. Thanks for your time.

I want to go out of Saudi and prepared to go to labour court. Can anyone suggest me. Because I don't the rules.

Dear Mr.Yossef,

Greetings,

Can you Please guide me regarding my Case

1) 3 months salary delayed last salary received Aug 2017
2) More than 2.5 years no vocation
3) 5 Months no House Allowance

Also note that my family is here and my Iqama will Expire on Feb 2017.

Need your kind Suggestion and Help

Assalamu alaikum sir I need your halp about my case me working at Riyadh I am working one subcontractor company that company now terminated me now my company not accept me. I am on the way sir I don't have work and not sanding me to my country now what can I do pls halp me about this case pls

Is someone reply to me regarding my case
I file case 15 days before
I came to KAA Al Qassim than change my sponsorship from Qassim Qafeel to one company in Riyadh.
I signed 2 years contract now last month I resigned and completed 22 months
On my resignation my country manager and administrative manager approved but finance not approve verbal they ready but told me that they will be not releasing me.
I file case in labor office.
My first hearing by 22 February 2018 still 2 months remains.

I need release and now I don’t know what will be happening.

Suggest me what will be happen in my case ?
I have to hire lawyer for my case ?
If case will be going to court
Will be I get release ?
My company is not ready to settle down they want to face court.

Hello can you please give me some. Information about court case my husband is also fighting a case

Athar23january :

Is someone reply to me regarding my case
I file case 15 days before
I came to KAA Al Qassim than change my sponsorship from Qassim Qafeel to one company in Riyadh.
I signed 2 years contract now last month I resigned and completed 22 months
On my resignation my country manager and administrative manager approved but finance not approve verbal they ready but told me that they will be not releasing me.
I file case in labor office.
My first hearing by 22 February 2018 still 2 months remains.

I need release and now I don’t know what will be happening.

Suggest me what will be happen in my case ?
I have to hire lawyer for my case ?
If case will be going to court
Will be I get release ?
My company is not ready to settle down they want to face court.

I am not sure about this but Why don't you send them request for transfer and see they accept it or not. Your case will continue with labor but you will be able to work elsewhere. Can someone confirm this?

Hello can you please give me some. Information about court case my husband is also fighting a case

Kindly contact me on my number ***

Moderated by Christopher 2 weeks ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

How much is your fee for these cases if someone files a case?
Thanks in advance

There is no fees for labor court it’s free.