Decision of Labor Court

Dear Mr. Rehmankhan,

Please be advised that when hiring an attorney to handle a case on someone's behalf, it meant to represent the case on the best way alon the demands which are supported by laws or precedents. For speeding up the process it depends on case by case bases. I hope I answered your question

Yossef

Dear Mr. Rehmankhan,

Please be advised that when hiring an attorney to handle a case on someone's behalf, it meant to represent the case on the best way alon the demands which are supported by laws or precedents. For speeding up the process it depends on case by case bases. I hope I answered your question

Yossef

Dear yosef ,

I need your suggestion hope you will help me in this regard...
I have completed 2 yrs and 5 months in a contracting company in jeddah and my employer is refusing to grant me exit so i have decided to approach labour court my iqama is valid ...so plz clarify 3 points
1.I dont have my emploment contract with me now
2.How long it will take for each hearing in jeddah
3. If you know any lawyer who can take up my case in jeddah plz provide the details

Hi I am Richmond Doe, I am on a 2 years sponsorhip work contract with a yearly renewable Iqama. I'm almost close to spending a year within the company.

I would like to enquire if, i can resign and attain a new job here in Saudi Arabia? Are there any formalities that I should preceed with?

If you could help me out. Thanks for your time.

I want to go out of Saudi and prepared to go to labour court. Can anyone suggest me. Because I don't the rules.

Dear Mr.Yossef,

Greetings,

Can you Please guide me regarding my Case

1) 3 months salary delayed last salary received Aug 2017
2) More than 2.5 years no vocation
3) 5 Months no House Allowance

Also note that my family is here and my Iqama will Expire on Feb 2017.

Need your kind Suggestion and Help

Assalamu alaikum sir I need your halp about my case me working at Riyadh I am working one subcontractor company that company now terminated me now my company not accept me. I am on the way sir I don't have work and not sanding me to my country now what can I do pls halp me about this case pls

Is someone reply to me regarding my case
I file case 15 days before
I came to KAA Al Qassim than change my sponsorship from Qassim Qafeel to one company in Riyadh.
I signed 2 years contract now last month I resigned and completed 22 months
On my resignation my country manager and administrative manager approved but finance not approve verbal they ready but told me that they will be not releasing me.
I file case in labor office.
My first hearing by 22 February 2018 still 2 months remains.

I need release and now I don't know what will be happening.

Suggest me what will be happen in my case ?
I have to hire lawyer for my case ?
If case will be going to court
Will be I get release ?
My company is not ready to settle down they want to face court.

Hello can you please give me some. Information about court case my husband is also fighting a case

Athar23january wrote:

Is someone reply to me regarding my case
I file case 15 days before
I came to KAA Al Qassim than change my sponsorship from Qassim Qafeel to one company in Riyadh.
I signed 2 years contract now last month I resigned and completed 22 months
On my resignation my country manager and administrative manager approved but finance not approve verbal they ready but told me that they will be not releasing me.
I file case in labor office.
My first hearing by 22 February 2018 still 2 months remains.

I need release and now I don't know what will be happening.

Suggest me what will be happen in my case ?
I have to hire lawyer for my case ?
If case will be going to court
Will be I get release ?
My company is not ready to settle down they want to face court.

I am not sure about this but Why don't you send them request for transfer and see they accept it or not. Your case will continue with labor but you will be able to work elsewhere. Can someone confirm this?

Hello can you please give me some. Information about court case my husband is also fighting a case

Kindly contact me on my number ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

How much is your fee for these cases if someone files a case?
Thanks in advance

There is no fees for labor court it's free.

msmir116 wrote:

Any one who got a decision from Labor office?
Please post here

Because I am American, I first contacted the US embassy to find out my rights. They provided names of attorneys specializing in Law issues. From there I contacted a law firm who was willing to take my case. I am only providing general details.  To provide specifices requires me to be back home, which I am currenting still in Riyadh. I hope I addressed your question?

My sponsor didn't come and i got last date but  hearing will be after 40 days  :sosad: ...

Inbox me your contact

Sakile1 wrote:
msmir116 wrote:

Any one who got a decision from Labor office?
Please post here

Because I am American, I first contacted the US embassy to find out my rights. They provided names of attorneys specializing in Law issues. From there I contacted a law firm who was willing to take my case. I am only providing general details.  To provide specifices requires me to be back home, which I am currenting still in Riyadh. I hope I addressed your question?

Would you share the details of how much were the charges and also the names of these firms? Inbox is better

Yes i got a labour court verdict from Jeddah court now at implementation stage

i filed a case in labor court, and every time they are giving me dates after 2 month, after passing 7 month i face Qaazi just 2 time, what i need to do.

I've been in the court against my employer for 4 months, as my employer refused to pay compensation for an incident happened for me at the work, where I hurt my knee and I can't walk properly, also, refused to pay compensation for threatening and bullying me, finally, refused to pay my final settlements.

Why it took all this time, even though I have all the documents which prove my case.

Can I work for another employer while I have a case against my previous employer, if so, how can I do it, what is the procedure, as I've been in the court for the last 4 months.

Bro. it will take more than 1 year to come decision.. so if you can wait till that time than carry on.

You can get a temporary work permit from labor office.
Certain documents are required from your new employer.
He shall not be a competitor to your previous employer.
Ask for Tasreeh Ul Amal they will guide u

It is time taking, but if u have all the proofs with u, u will win it finally.

I got the decision in my favor
and also got all my rights but after 2 years

Well i got the verdict in favor and also got all my rights
after 2 long years
patience and steadfastness will make u win
be ur own lawyer and have labor law on tips
for more details plz contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I won it finally Alhamdo Lillah
plz contact on whatsapp

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

My case has also been forwarded to labour court.. Employer was laughing and telling that labour courts are also our courts and they will not favour you..You people can imagine how is system here that works with connections of these sponsors(kafeel).Don't expect justice cz Inspectors in Labour ministry  don't know English and if you don't know Arabic, your case is very weak..

even if you know arabic.. most of cases you won't win .. badly there are still corruption

You are right..How can we get temporary work permit?I requested but they say it will be given from labour court..Don't know  what to do next.. :sosad:

Hi,

Have you worked while your case in the labor court, how have you done that, please let me.
Thanks a lot

In fact not Labour Court who will give you the work permit ..Labour office who will give you upon your case ..But I don't think they might be able to give it to you because your Kafeel is attending the court . You will need to try

HalahHajla,

YOU Can work but better not let them know you are working until your case in labor is done.

I have worked but my kafeel and his Egyptian staff irrigated me too much.Even they misbehaved and had fighting..But now my matter is going to be transferred to labour court next week so I have decided to stop it..

My kafeel came on second date not on first but still he has strong connections that's the reason he got benefit and I had no option rather than requesting it transferring to Court..

Dear Youssef,

Can I hire you for my case in Labor office. What is your consultancy fees.

Best regards
Aziz

Dear sir,
Asalamualekum i go to labour court for my pending salaries and end of service benifect because i give resign to a compny end of contract.but compny not pay my settlement amount.
In labour court he give me 3 time dates to come and also ask m compny .every time i go and my compny lawyer not coming. Then labour court transfer to my case in ( The commission  for settlement of labour disputes). Here the judge give me 6 hiring and every time i go and my compny lawyer was not coming. At last the judge give me the final decesion and give me and compny to one month notice period .after one month i go the paper was not take my compny lawyer and judge ask me to wait for another 20 days.
After 20 days i go the judge another stamp on my paper and ask to go ( The ministry of judgment) العدل
And now 12 day before i am going to the ministry of judgment . How many time to wait for my money.kindly advise me.
Thanks .
I am waiting for your advise. . .

Be patient my friend, they take unlimited time....

need advice of my status, my iqama will expire in 2 days from now and the company said i got 2 more months left. my issue is ive filed exit till the date my iqama will expire. giving them exit letter and statting that since they have not given my increase in 4 years im going on exit.  i even got ticket going home flight detail on 6th of may.

any advice thanks

Why they are EXTREMELY slow in doing their job!!!!!!Is the Saudi way!!!