Swedish woman looking for friends in Lisbon

Hi

I am 32 years old and moved to Lisbon (central) this week to study and explore the country, Want to make friends in town who likes walking, sightseeing, travel, music, sports/adventure, wine and dine. (any of those hobbies).

Contact me if you also looking for a friend

BR
Maria

hi Maria, how are you? I  am also in Lisbon, wanna coffee for a moment with me , see you soon

Hello. Maria good after noon hope you will be fine I am lisbon last 3 year if you like to meet me you contect me ** you welcome in lisbon thanks  mirza

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello good after noon how are you?hope you are well I am looking any good friend if you like we can meet its me mobile no xxx.you can give me you no I call you thanks Mirza Israr I live in Lisboa

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi,maria.how you doing?can i make a friendship with you?

Join groups!  Ie Internations.com, Meetup.com and sign up for your interests. These are worldwide orgs.

Hi

Already a member:)

There is a huge Swedish community living here, mostly around Estoril and Cascais. Check with your embassy!

Hi
I am a Portuguese living in Lisbon.
I travel a lot on my work and use english language on it.
I can show you around and improve my english with you.
Regards
Paulo

So why does post say Swedish woman?  I'm fine thanks for offer, I grew up here all my childhood, and here for 5 months from Canada to escape winter! Will be going home end of this month sadly..Obrigado. Por agora: gosto mais do Internations.com que o expat!
Boa sorte.

Hi
I am a Portuguese living in Lisbon.
I travel a lot on my work and use english language on it.
I can show you around and improve my english with you.
Regards
Paulo

Hi Maria,

I just moved to Lisbon from Stockholm couple months ago and would like to meet some friends here. If you don't mind and it's not too late for responding this message, give me a message and we can meet up.
Thanks.

Br,
Dawn

Hey maria biniyam currently iam staying at Sana metropolitan hotel in lisbon,iam happy to explore the city with u on my spare time or having cup of coffee.
u can call me or drop by

Regards

SANA , Lisbon

hi, my name is Arman .. I'm looking for friend to enjoy ..
I would like to know you more!

hi dear maria. I hope everything is is fine well I'm Taurus living in liboa. recently I join this page and i read your post here. so I'm single and my age is 24. I'm also looking here for friendship 😊

Hi everyone !!

I m liliana and I m 31!
I m from lisbon but have lived abroad for quite a while !
I wanna make new friends and i enjoy showing them around lisbon, and going to all the outdoor events we have here now 😊
K
Just message me !

Hi maria !

I m liliana !!
Nice to meet you !
I m from lisbon but have lived abroad for a few years.  Got back last year.

Wanna meet for coffee this weekend ?

Beijinhos