Language exchange

Hi everyone

I am livin' in Almada (Margem sul de Lisboa) and I am searching for anyone who wants to improve Portuguese. I am interested in learn French. So, I suggest we could exchange it! I would prefer someone who lives near by, but I am going to Lisbon everyday as I am student overthere. Looking forward to hearing abt anyone interested in that!

Cheers

Tati

Hi Tegoliveira,

Im new in this forum and I am interested in improving my Portuguese, and also to meet people. I ve been during 6 months and still is difficult for me to understand Portuguese :) (it also depend on the person who Im speaking with). If you want we can practise English or Spanish also(sorry, I dont speak French)or just go for a walk or have some drinks ;)

ate ja!!

I am Catherine, live in Oeiras, if anyone interesting to study Chinese, please feel free to contact me, I speak English, a lit bit Portuguese.

hello...i really want to learn portuguese.i only speak english. can you render any help to me in form of assistance in learning it? though i cant speak french as you requested but i would be delighted to learn portuguese from you. i am studying for postgrad at IST and i live at Alameda just opposite IST. would be waiting to hear from you.

hi,

Im french and i just came in lisbon. im looking ofr some portugese classes and we can share our languages... I can come to you, it is not a problem. You can writte me : [email protected]

Looking foward news from you

salut,

je suis française aussi :D je ne sais pas si ca te dis toujours de se rencontrer pour boire un verre ;) ?

Maud

Salut je suis en deplacement a Lisbonne pour tout le mois de Janvier.
Je connais personne a Lisbonne. Quelqu'un motive pour aller boire un verre?

A+

salut mathieu, on peut se voir cette semaine, dis moi quand tu es libre et à quelle heure!!

Maud