Like to meet new friends in lisbon

Just arrived in lisbon last week, would love to meet new friends, go out , chat,  I speak english, s wedish, french, and learning some portuguese now.  :) .

I like nature, gym, reading, , going to movie, cafes etc

Hope to meet many people from here

Hi smilenlucky,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your post :)

What brings you to lisbon?

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi, I am trying to get a Portuguese language group together once a week. Where do you live? I live in Sesimbra but am willing to have the language group in Almada.

All the best,
Nancy

Hi, we have a writers workshop in Almada Fourm every Saturday, 10:30 to 12.:30 at the food court hope you can make it.

Nancy

first at all my best wishes to you and be  welcome

Hey, why don't we try to organize lunch after the writers workshop about 12:30. There is a great Brazilian restaurant next to the cinema in Almada...plenty of free parking.

Hope to see you there,
Nancy

How do I get to Almada Fourm from Lisbon? would luv to join sometime. Is it ok if i am not a  writer?

We would love to have you in the group. You don't need to be a writer, we will guide you through the process. Where do you live?

Thanks Nancy!
I live near avenida liberdae.

Hi, I don't know where that is. How far are you from LIsbon?

I am in Lisbon center. Live near Chiado . My email is [email protected].  Will be happy to come to writer or meet for a coffee . Thanks nancy .

Hi there Lucky. If you wanna get a cofee, chat just say something. I live nearby. All the best, Sorin

smilenlucky wrote:

How do I get to Almada Fourm from Lisbon?

:)

If you live in Chiado, you just need to take the 25th April bridge. Then you just go straight ahead to Almada, and turn right at the third exit (Almada-Zona Comercial exit).

Almada Forum is just like 5km distance from Lisbon.

You can also take the Bus or the Train.

Hi,

i´m a french and portuguese guy and i arrive in September!

I arrive at Lisbon center! :)

Thanks

Mathieu!

Hi

My name is Pedro
I would like to meet you.
my email [email protected]