Hi! New here....

Hey all,
  My name is Colleen and I'm new to this site.  I have been living in Lisbon for about six months now, but haven't met many people.  I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people and making some new friends.

Welcome on Expat-blog, colleen :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Lisbon forum for effective networking. I hope you will establish lot of nice contacts via our web community.

Regards

hi Colleen,

I'm David from NYC and just arrived a month ago. I will be in Lisbon for a year and it would be nice to meet some people here in Lisbon. I've been steeped in classes at Nova but would like to strike some sort of balance between school and life. Please feel free to call me 918 415 118.

Cheers
david

hello
i will be moving to portugal pretty soon and am looking for friends over there

Hi Colleen,
Welcome!
My name is Ana and IŽm originally from NY. IŽve been living
in Portugal for over 19 years.
What brings you here?
If thereŽs anything I can help you out with, please feel free.
Hope to talk to you soon,
Ana

thanks for replying my mail Ana, am a footballer and am coming to Portugal to enhance my talent since here in Africa they dont really care if you have talent or not. they just make sure you are not useful, but am willing to go the extra miles to make sure i achieve something with my life. so i will be coming to Portugal for trails with some clubs there. am just looking for someone who knows the country and who is willing to help me get settled down. hope to hear from you pretty soon..

Interesting :)
So what steps have you taken so far?
Any contacts made?
Where will you be staying?

hello Ana
how are you doing today, hope all is well with you and family. tact i have not made any contact and i dont have any place to stay but i believe immediately i get there i might find somewhere to stay. do you know anyone i might be able to stay with. i dont mind i will pay for the rent. hope to hear from you soon

hello Ana
how are you doing today, am still waiting for your reply hope to hear from you pretty soon

Hello , i'm living between amadora  and lisbon , moved to portugal from like a month , looking to have some friends , i'm natively egyptian , i can speak in arabic and english fluently , my problem is my portuguse is too poor that i hardly can ask a coffe.!