Meeting people in Lisboa

Hello

I spent every two weeks in Lisboa. I am a bit bored of dining alone. Do you have any good tips to meet people ?

Thanks

Hi and welcome aboard julius1972 :)

I hope your post will obtain responses and that other members will recommend you some good places soon! You may also organise a meet-up with other forum members. You just need to find a venue and date! We could then stick the topic on the Lisbon forum ;)

Regards
Armand

If you really interested then welcome to Portugal as I am now ! But remember, it's no so easy life now a days as I am facing but ofcourse I like to stay here and intend to settle myself here. So you may write to me about your interest and desire. I am looking forward to hearing from you. You may write to me directly to shameempervin at yahoo dot com. Thanks & regards, good luck - Shameem, Lisboa

Hello there, yes it can seem a little different than home and the PT's are often seemingly reserved, but when you make true friends here it really lasts. Meeting people on the off is easy, supermarkets or take a trip to some local libary's and supermarkets and get a good feel for the place. Bars - go to the Irish bars and take a trip out to Cascais. Bairro Alto, theatre, and the CCB where they hold all exhibitons etc. The dockers also great bars etc. Good luck Sul

Hello everyone! :)
Im slightly new here in Lisbon. Im from Ecuador and  just got here almost a month ago and im studying at the ISCTE for 2 years. In this time I have only met ppl from my university but would love to meet ppl outside of it! .. have a cup of coffee, walk around, talk, laugh!... just make some new friends!
Plz hit me back if you are interested in meeting up! :)

cheers!

andrea