Introduction- ESL Teacher in Medellin

Hello Everyone!
My name is Cheryl.  I currently live in San Antonio, Tx. but will be moving to Austin next month to take a temporary position as the administrator of Inlingua English Language Institute. 

When that is over I will be coming to take the CELTA certification class in Medellin in June.  I am so excited as I have been wanting to go to Medellin for several years.  I finally figured out a way to get there, becoming an ESL teacher. 

I love it more than anything I've ever done!  The school I'm taking the CELTA with is supposed to help me find a place to live and with other aspects of moving to a foreign country, but I'm looking for all the help I can get with this venture!  I lived in Europe for 9 years in 4 different countries and know help from locals is vital to a smooth transition.

I'm looking forward to meeting many new friends and lots of exciting adventures when I arrive.  Until then, if you would like to connect or offer guidance please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks!  And see you soon! CB

you will Love Medellin !  i spent 2 months there and loved every minute of it.  hated to leave but had to get back to FL.  :-)