New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hello Everybody,

I’ve just arrived to Krakow for work. I’ve been in Krakow twice before, liked the city and now I’m going to live here. So far I only know my colleagues and that’s the reason why I joined Internations. I want to get to know new people with the same interest as myself, both on a social and business level.

I’m from Stockholm, Sweden and I work in finance. I work for a big international financial company who helps people plan for their pension, university fee planning and also regular lump sum investments. I know, sounds boring but it is very important indeed. The reason why I’m here is because that we are opening a new office here in Krakow and I'm the one responsible.

I like to network and to meet with new people. Wine and dine, exercise my body and mind. And off course learn more polish because now its not even “tak sobie”. Any recommendations on polish language courses?

Write me a line to say hi.

Hello Maghdaa

I hope that you are well, I was many times in Poland, please what sector of job you need.

Best Reagrds

Hi Everybody,

I am Pau from Barcelona and will be living in Bielsko Biala for the next 4 months. I'd like to meet people around here.

I'm Jitka, Czech native, just moved to Wrocław . Feel quite alone as I don't know anybody in here and looking for the job at the same time.
I'd like to meet some expats in Wrocław.
Speak Czech,  English,  basic polish, bit German and Spanish

Looking forward

Im moving to Warsaw next week Would like to meet new people preferably English speakers

Hi Jitka Im in the same position in Warsaw How are you getting on over there Ive never been to your city

Hello All,
My name is Arek and I'm polish student studying and living in Warsaw. I have been learning English for years and i believe I gained some experience. I would like to help YOU (expats ) with polish (as I'm Pole and I'm quite familiar with this beautiful language :-) .
Also, if YOU are already staying in Poland I can offer you some help with common difficulties, and answers to questions on Poland and it's specifications: how it is to live in here, where to go to find some place, what are the local specialty dishes etc.
I, myself, would like to have many conversations with YOU to practice my English. If I can also be helpful, that will be just great.
Looking forward to hearing from YOU !

No not crazy at all Poland is far less expensive and far saner than Californis

Hi Aleks I will be in town from October 26th would love to have a coffee and talk about your life in Poland My email is xxx let me know :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 days ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everybody,

I moved to Poznan 2 days ago to study for my PhD. I have come from Manchester in England and would really like to meet new people as I am quite lonely.

Anyone out there in Poznan?

Dzień dobry!

I am Clarence, originally from Singapore and I have spent the last few years around the world as a digital nomad before deciding to settle down in Warsaw after a summer of teaching English to youths and business English to adults.

I am now working for an IT company and I am looking forward to meeting all you amazing people! I am TEFL-certified but I am hoping to upgrade this to a CELTA in due time.

Hi All ,

I am Ahmed from Egypt who  arrived Krakow 1 month ago . I am interested to know more friends here .

Questions and answers about Poland

Ask your question
Looking friendship
By Tazahammed
New to Poznan and looking for people to meet up with
By amiewheeldon
Unable to buy groceries
By Gracy.f
How to make friends in Poland
Salary in Warsaw.
By avanee

Expatriate health insurance in Poland