Close

New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi Julien,

Thank you for the warm welcome! Would love to know about the yoga & well being community in Marrakesh.
I am coming to Marrakesh in September with a small group of yogis and others for a week of well being, workshops, sound therapy etc.

Thank you!
Salam, Om shanti

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Please avoid publicity of services on the forum, you may drop an advert in the Morocco classifieds.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am from London and will be visiting Morocco at the end of August for a number of weeks (Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat..). I am a happy and fun person who would love to meet new people and make friends who i can hang out with while i am on holiday in Morocco. I love going to the beach, seeing local culture , having good conversation and eating nice food.

I have been to Maroc for mini holidays twice before but would love for someone to show me around (FEMALES ONLY) Do get in touch. Please NO creepy people :)

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Promotion of own services and website not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Corinne,

Thanks for the message. Your website looks amazing. I am not into Yoga, however i am all for well being and meeting new people  :)  Also i fly back home on the 3rd day into your stay so would not be around for the whole duration of the retreat.

It would however, be nice to meet up for food etc? I am not sure if that's an option?

I am pretty chilled out and flexible so no pressure either way.

Best wishes

A very pleasant evening to everyone in Tangier, its my second day over here & love the place. I am sure i am going to meet some interesting people in Tangier.

Hi all! I'm moving to Tangier in a couple of weeks! I'm very excited! Would love to say hello to anyone already there! Cheers!

Yoy are more than welcome let us know once you arrive

A very pleasant and windy evening to everyone specially friends in tangier, how abt a get together this week in Tangier !
Raise your hands who wanna join

Fez city anyone?

Greetings,

Yes, I dream of living in Morocco for a long time. Over the years I have meet a lot of Moroccan families with lots of offers to visit their home.

If or when I move there I want a simple small house primitive is fine as I have the survival skills. Most listing for house are way of my budget and desire as I want to live among the locals.

I have also been to Cairo and even drove to Sharm and other small towns for scuba diving.
Hope to come and visit first before making the life commitment.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot here before traveling.

Safe journey,

~Sarah~

You're Welcome

Hello!

I'm an American expat with a Taiwanese wife and we have a 7 month old daughter.  We are going to move to Casablanca in a week and would love to meet up with other young families.

hello welcome in morocco my name is badr   iam an english teacher in rabat from Morocco and if u need any help of this try to contact me on my email adress **have a great day.

Moderated by Christine 3 weeks ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

I 'm professor of English and has been living in Marrakech for 30 years.I coordinated exchange programs with US universities. I write short stories and very much interested in Moroccan cuisine, art, history and cutlural tourism. I 'like to meet up with expats interested in the local culture

Hello everyone,

My name is Rawan.

I'm a Moroccan who has never lived in Morocco, and is in the market to start up a business there and hopefully there!

Need all of your help and guidance!

Cheers

Hi Ravvana,

Welcome to you home country Morocco. I hope you are well settled already and that you are enjoying what you have been missing through the years.
As of to start a Business, There is this place called CRI (Centre regional d'investissement) where you can find any information related to opening a new business.
Depending in the city you are living in, I am sure you can get all the help you get when you go see them.
Welcome back again and good luck in your new venture.

Cheers

Hi everyone  :cheers:
My name is Ikram, and I'm  from marrakesh.I'm a MA student ,about to graduate in English studies.
Best,
Ikram

Welcome back to your natural habitat Rawan :) Been in your shoe. Took lot of patience and efforts to adapt and ride the new wave.

SoufZeOuf mentioned the CRI. My advice is don't bother. It's a waste of time and energy. They advise you with basic procedures on how to start a business which any average accountant bureeau can help you get going and do the work themselves for cheap. This government office offers no true help. At least not in Fes.

Anyways, do your homework and ask lots of questions to anybody that can relate to your project idea.

Good luck!

Questions and answers about Morocco

Ask your question
IkramBaou
a work agency in tangier ??!
By IkramBaou
DutchOrange
Intig100
Want to marry a Moroccan girl
By Intig100
nadiamee
Any meetups in Casa for english speakers
By nadiamee
john Jenner
meet English
By john Jenner
sophsoe
Danish woman looking for job in Tangier
By sophsoe

Expatriate health insurance in Morocco

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Morocco

Moving to Morocco

Find tips from professionals about moving to Morocco

Travel insurance in Morocco

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Morocco

Flights to Morocco

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Morocco