Who can send invitation letter to help us get Kuwaiti visa?

Happy new year to everyone!
I come across some troubles in business, A company in Kuwait owe me money from 2011 on,i consigned lawyer from the beginning of 2015 in kuwait,but until now I missed his reply.
who can send invitation letter for kuwaiti visa for us? all expenses and reward will be my account!
thanks a lot!

Please be advised that issuing a Letter of Invitation for purposes of visa has a number of very serious legal and financial obligations. This is generally why they're only issued by family members or employers.

Also in most jurisdictions, offering or seeking a Letter of Invitation for a fee is a crime. Any false information or omission of important information will not only result in visa denial but also may result in criminal charges.

Given that, you are not likely going to find a Letter of Invitation here.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Dear James
Many thanks for your kindly reply!
I realized this question,someone told me we can get visa through hotel and accommodate in the hotel during the time of staying in Kuwait,maybe that is a method! but i am not sure!

Dear Moncia,

That is if u r on visit visa, book any hotel for stay and ask them to apply for your visit visa or else you can also apply through travel agencies for visit visa of Kuwait and u can come and stay here for 1-3 months. In this case no need of any invitation letter, u will come normally like a tourist.

thx

if you're from china, you get visa on arrival, no need to book hotel or anything.

you can verify this here http://www.kuwait-airport.com.kw/public/visa_e.htm

Private message me Monica.  I can sort it for you.

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct