Mens perfume bought in Jeddah

Hi all. I hope you can help me. A friend bought this unbelievably beautiful perfume from Jeddah. Could anyone help me identify the brand or shop.  It has a learher decorated bottle with Arabic calligraphy on it. My friend told me to search by this name. ملك العود
Trying to buy it online. Thank you in advance!!!

Maybe if there was a picture

Do you know how to post pics in this forum?

No idea

Maybe send me in private message?

There are many perfume shops that sell the oud, you are looking for oil or eau de parfum?
Abdul Samad Qurashi is one of the top brands, they sell both Oil and Perfum.

Can I send you a mail? Please send me your mail through private message if you can

Its a perfume Im looking for, but I want to findd this one specifically. It has a leather decorated bottle and arabic calligraphy. The trademark is an arabic symbol that looks like a teardrop :) sorry cant find a better way to describe

Checked the name you provided but could not trace the perfume bottle

Are you in Saudia? If yes just visit one of the stores

Unfortunately I live in Greece. No shops of any kind of Arab perfumes are located here. I was hoping to buy on line once I identify the perfume. I have the picture just can't upload it here :(

Oud is the name of a wood from a certain tree, there are thousands if not more brands that make perfumes with 'oud', just like a perfume may have 'rose' or 'jasmine'.

Many international brands have 'oud' perfumes now, you may search for Tom Ford which is available.

http://i.imgur.com/gLHBupt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/89c8JWO.jpg

This is the perfume I am looking for!

hi
it's from a store called AlShouyokh, i think there is a branch in Red See Mall.
hoping this helped you.

I'm not sure you're able to purchase this online. Go to Souq dot com and search under 'men perfumes', you might find it or find something similar.

It is Al Shiyokh store in Red sea mall. I recognised the Arabic symbol on the perfume bottle that is also on the store label. I did not find any mail though nor did I find the perfume on souq.com. Unfortunately. I think I wall call them and ask them if they can send it. Thank you all for your help!!