Nice place to buy furniture in Jeddah

I am looking for a new dinning table (not heavy) with 6 chairs  and also sofa set for drawing room. Can someone suggest places to buy good furniture in Jeddah?

We looked at IKEA but didnt like it mainly because we felt the furniture at IKEA was not very formal looking. As far as Sofa selection, i think IKEA has very less variety.

Suggestions welcomed. Thank you all!

there a lot of places in Jeddah for furniture like habitat , almutlaqfurniture, Home plaza...etc.
for habitat the info as follow;-
Habitat Showroom - Jeddah
Madinah Road, Al-Salamah Dist.
P.O.Box: 24896, Jeddah 21456
Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966-2-6519334
Fax:+966-2-6519042

Email: [email protected]

for almutlaq check the website.
almutlaqfurniture.com

:)

While I like the art and design in IKEA's furniture, I do agree there isn't wide variety and I also feel not all of their furniture is sturdy enough.

Hmm.. formal looking? Perhaps Home Plaza may be the place for you. It may be best to check out the largest  branch which is (as far as I know)on Prince Sultan Street right after Extra/Sultan Mall if you're heading North. I'm presuming that store would inevitably be exhibiting the most dining tables. I'm afraid most of them may be heavy though...

To be honest, I feel there aren't a lot of "convenient" (i.e., price-, design-, and durability-wise) furniture stores around here.. yet. Or I may be missing out..