Expats meetings in Panama City

Are there places in Panama City where expats meet ?

The American Society has once a month get togethers.  Other than that it is mostly groups of friends meeting up.  I see things announced on FaceBook groups, Yahoo Groups and other expat forums.  Most of the expats I meet, I meet out and about.  The supermarket, the Metro, and the occasional person looking lost out on the street when I am walking.  I always ask if they need help finding their way.  Don't be shy about asking an English speaker for help either.  Most are friendly.

Do65 wrote:

Don't forget organizations such as VFW or Rotary International and similar groups that have Panama City chapters.

Do65 wrote:

Or, hang around the bars and restaurants in El Cangrejo or The Londoner Pub on Calle Uruguay and other locations - lots of expats in my visits.

Thank you all for your suggestions. Going to try them all 😊!

The Balboa Yacht Club and two American Chain Restaurants  Bennigans and Friday's(I think) all three are on the causeway. Bennigans is run down but the other place is real nice near the end of the causeway with a outdoor seating area and US Sports on TV

Thank you. I live close by the Causeway and I will certainly go there to check it out!