Any filipino community in panama

Hi to all, is there any filipino community in panama? how can i reach them? thanks

Hi tomcruz,

Your topic has been introduced as a new thread on the Panama forum for better visibility.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi, there, yap there is a filipino community here in Panama.  Just saw your post.

Incoming activity for filipinos in Panama:  Celebration of Philippine Independence Day on June 12.....   be there!!!!

Hi, FCP!
Hi to all Filipinos in Panama!!!

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Geena29 :)

Armand

ItŽs nice to meet you here Geena29.  Where is that call center located?

Thanks, Armand!
@Filipino Cmty, you know me! hahaha!

Any filipinos in Panama that we can communicate with while there.  Will be there April 29 thru May 13.  Please send email

Ed & Tess

hi, we have a filipino group here in Panama. I'll send u a PM for our contact info.

see u soon!!!

Hi we will be in panama city sept.15 please if you could we would like to meet Filipinos this is our first time there,,thanks
Cara

Sent you a PM, Cara!

hi! Geena29... what is the contact info for filipino community. could you please to my email.

rgds,

Ariel.

Hi Pammee!
Welcome to Panama on behalf of the Filipino Community.
We have a facebook page, please add FilCom Panama so you can see the latest events and news regarding Filipinos living and working here in Panama!

Hi.im maricel recently moved here in panama last month..so far I haven't meet any Filipino here..so hope I can find new friend here .thanks

hello everyone..

i staying in Panama for five months and will be coming back by end of this month..I really want to meet filipinos when i come back..never met one before...i am staying in Boquete Chiriqui..I will be glad to be part of Filcom Panama, if that's possible.. Salamat

Hello, i went from manila to taipe to amsterdam to panama city using KLM..I took this route instead of going through USA since at that time i need to have visa for USA.. It takes me two days or more travel plus waiting time for the flight. You need to have neck pillow so the flight will be a bit comfortable. just take care for your flight .

hello to all
i am in Doha and my employers will be moving to Panama next year. i would like to know how's life there? its a Christian country right? so that is good. but how about living there?
I will be visiting Panama together with my employers on July this year, they said they are on the Pacific side.
I would like to know the cost of living, culture, people, etc? 
Please give me some infos before deciding to live there. Thanks

IS PILIPINO NURSES CAN WORK THERE IN PANAMA?THANK U

hi, how's life in Panama? i will be flying there in July and will stay for 4 weeks. i would like to know the places of interest and the culture too.
thanks

hi kababayan

bago lng ako dito so hndi p ganun kagamay ang lugar pero una muna dapat matutunan dito ay yung salita nila..kasi  they all speak spanish.maganda ang panama at mababait yung tao lalo na if you used spanish to connect with them...ndi ka nila papasinin if ingles ang salita mo....galing ako sa vietnam i compared the price of living here medyo mataas dito sa panama...madaming mall kya maenjoy mo yung shopping here...mganda rin ung mga beaches nila..parang pilipinas din ang panama na puro latin ang nakatira..sa vietnam ang daming pilipino kang makikilala dito medyo kunti p lng nakikilala ko...kya study and learn spanish kahit basic lng before going here...or you should have a smartphone with itranslator app it will help you a lot..

pretty much like philippines...kya no culture shock ...they all recommend you visit the panama canal....

thanks for your reply. may i know your work there? which area do you stay? my boss says they are in the Pacific side. They are Canadians and i am still thinking of moving with them. How about the salary there?
Thanks and more power.

NAGWOWORK KNB DYN KABAYAN?MY MGA NURSES DIN B DYN N PINOY?

Hi DIDAY955,

Post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Panama forum, for other members to read the participate on the thread.

Avoid posting in caps lock on the forum, this make you text hard to read.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hello everyone

Is the Filipino Community in Panama still active?

Hi, I am looking for a filipina maid to work for us in Panama. Do you know anybody that might be interested. The pay is $400/month plus all food and toiletries. 2 days off per week and 3 weeks paid vacation per year. It would only be for my wife and me. We live in Paitilla in a condo. The maid will have her own quarters and bathroom.

Hi my wife and I are looking for a filipina maid. Do you know any body that might be interested.

hi , yes  my friend's name is Terry, her number is 6872-2209,  She lives here for 19 years!
Good luck!
Miriam

Hello all

@ eliguh : You could also place an advert in our section Housemaid jobs in Panama so as to increase your chances to find a potential candidate to the employment you are providing.

Regards
Kenjee

any filipino community in panama

where can i find Filipino kababayans in Panama? i live near the multi-plaza, I just want to someone to talk with to know more about Panama. muchisimas gracias!

hi, i will be in panama next month,i wish to see some filipinos in there too.;)

Hello Filipino fellas.
May I know if some of you are renting a boarding house near to Albrook Mall ?
Please reply back.
A. Villarreal.

Hello Filipinos Fellas.
May I know if some if you are renting a boarding space ?
Thank you very much.
Please reply back.

A. Villarreal

Hello A. Villarreal,

You are not exactly in the initial subject, please drop your ad in the Properties for rent in Panama.

And no need to post twice if you haven't get answers yet.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi,
I am a Filipina wishing to move to Boquete, Panama.
I live in Hua Hin Thailand presently.
How difficult is it to secure a visa as a Filipina for Panama?
Many Thanks!
Jean

WoyWoy,
I am arriving about same time frame.  Love to meet.  Hate to leave the great Pinoy community here in Thailand!
Many thanks!
Jean