Visiting Panama City (April)

Hi everyone,

I'm considering relocating to Panama later this year and will be visiting Panama City Apr 12-20.

Would love to meet with any expats living in Panama, and/or attend any meet-ups in case there are any taking place during my visit.

Also wondering whether anyone here has any experience or opinion on the Live & Invest in Panama conference (organized by Intl Living). I'll be in PC around that time so wondering whether it might be worth attending or not.

Thanks!

Welcome on Expat.com expat33 :)

Hi expat33,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Hopefully other members will share their experience with you very soon and you will get tons of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

expat33 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm considering relocating to Panama later this year and will be visiting Panama City Apr 12-20.

Would love to meet with any expats living in Panama, and/or attend any meet-ups in case there are any taking place during my visit.

Also wondering whether anyone here has any experience or opinion on the Live & Invest in Panama conference (organized by Intl Living). I'll be in PC around that time so wondering whether it might be worth attending or not.

Thanks!

Forget organization that only works according with commission they get from, attorney, banks, hotels etc.
Now, even said that I believe Panama is the place to go in Central America, I wouldn't  live anywhere else. Actually it is more than ten years here. Can do business, foreigner are welcome, good banking system, security better than everywhere else.
Off course, nobody is perfect, probably your own country too.

Just go. discover and will find huge communities of expat all along the country. Take your time.

Flavio

panama holidays

An array of attractions is available for tourists in Panama and these include   Panama Canal, Balboa Avenue, and bridge of the Americas et al. All these marvels are likely to make your panama holidays fascinating but mind the fact that there are lurking dangers in panama such as street crimes, kidnappings and the risk of getting robbed. For more informative details on the dangers of panama, please visit
blackpanama.blogspot.com/

IL is slick and inviting. Buy the magazine. Skip the junkets unless
you really need to be held by both hands and keep an eye on your wallet. They have good speakers but it ain't cheap. You could probably chat them up in the bar for free.

[Moderated: No auto-promotion on the forum please]

Organizational meeting for Filipino Community in Panama will be held on Sunday, March 26, 2011 at San Francisco Bay from 3:00 to 5;00pm.

We are going to Panama April 29 thru May 13.  Would love to communicate with you and talk about your visit.

Also anyone on line who would be amenable to contacting us and giving us information that would be helpful to first time visitors, we would welcome any comments or words of wisdom.

Thanks