Music teaching and music school

Hello guys i was thinking about forming a music school in riyadh where we (as a musicians) can spread the love of music to everyone's heart .i am a guitarist living in riyadh loves to teach guitar for anyone who loves to play it . And incase there is others musician out here maybe we can meet ,jam together and form activities in compounds :)

Hi Bastender,

To make your ad more successful, i invite you to post an ad in the  Music classes in Riyadh section and in the  Artists, musicians in Riyadh section, if you wish to meet other musicians.

Hope that your project will be successful !

Priscilla  :cheers:

oh hello , thank you alot for the help and feedback :)

Hey,
Im Omer. I just shifted to Riyadh a week back and would love to meet up for a jam. I play guitar/bass and Ukulele. Let me know if you want to jam or something over the weekend.
Cheers.

Hello omer ,not a bad idea at all , we can fix something but i dont have a place to practice  so we should find a solution for this . Cheers mate

Well, much the same here. Im living in a temporary furnished apartment for now. But we can surely do something. What do you play?

Im a guitarist as well but i play a little bit from everything

Sure, man. Let's do something this weekend? I'm out of guitars right now, only have a Ukulele. Will be heading to Karachi next week and will get my entire gear.

Okay man ill try my best since i dont have a ride ,anw here's my whatsapp xxx. Cheers!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please share your contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct