Certificate of Entitlement

Still havn't received our e-residence cards after applying at the beginging of July (2015).  Anyway we have since moved from Malta to Gozo and have been told to re-apply for our new cards.  We was never told to make copies of the certificate of entitlement and now it is lost is the system. 
We need it to re-apply for our cards in Gozo.
Does anyone know the procedure to get a replacement or copy please?

BlackChihuahua wrote:

Still havn't received our e-residence cards after applying at the beginging of July (2015).  Anyway we have since moved from Malta to Gozo and have been told to re-apply for our new cards.  We was never told to make copies of the certificate of entitlement and now it is lost is the system. 
We need it to re-apply for our cards in Gozo.
Does anyone know the procedure to get a replacement or copy please?

Perhaps the Entitlement Unit at St.Lukes would be a good place to start as that is where they are issued from. (You could also chase up your original application at the Evans building whilst you are over in Malta.

I am a little surprised that after 8 years here you have not got to know that you only send copies (or at least keep a copy yourself ) and that things often go missing or go wrong in Malta & Gozo!

Ray

I don't want to sound like a Malta/Gozo virgin........... we just go with the flow.... we don't know anybody to tell us to get copies of things...  we don't have many friends...  who would tell us???? "Get copies of everhthing????

Haved phoned St Lukes.  They said put it in writing that Malta have 'lost' my certificate of entielement.  Just waithing for a response/repley :-)