Attention: All Engineers (Mohandes) in KSA

Thanks.
Just received SMS message for the Bill payment.

Question.

Can I authorize someone in dammam to take my certificate at SCE office since I am living in south? What documents should I send him to allow him getting it?

Brod,

CAV means, Certificate of Authentication and Verification, you can take from CHED and DFA.

Concern.

To All

For you information please read:

Article 40:

1- The employer shall bear the costs of the foreign workman's recruitment, the fees for issuance and renewal of his residence and work permits, as well as the attendant delay fines, profession change fees, exit and re-entry visa fees, and return ticket to the workman's homeland upon termination of the relationship between the two parties.[/large][/large][/large]

plz can you tell me about degree requirements for Pakistanis engineers plz

THANK TO ALL

Dear All, i received a msg from SCE to pay 500 through sadad can any one tell me about it.

so far, I didn't received any.  as far as I know  the lowest fee is 1250 so I'm not sure what is that for.

i want to register as registerd mechanical engineer to saudi council-what are the requirement to register.

Get ur degree attested by saudi embassy in your country, then you can register in saudi council of engineering.
Register and upload your certificated in SCE, pay 500SAR. Upon payment of SAR, ur certificates would be verified and approved. Incase they been rejected they would mention reasons for rejections, so u need upload again. this can be done as many times as you can. Once its accepted, they will ask you to pay 750SAR. after payment of this amount, take print of both payments and approval to SCE office and they would give you a authorization letter. By this you can get your Iqama as engineer. Further procedures, ask ur company management or HR.

ü  Bachelor's Degree Certificate (or equivalent). CAV certificate (for applicants who have studied in Philippines), Copy of the backside on the degree certificate (for applicants having Egyptian & Pakistani degrees/certificates), Mark sheet or transcripts along with Seat Number for Indian Degrees, Mark sheet or transcript for degrees with no discipline .
ü  National Id card for Saudis, or Iqama for non-Saudis.
ü  Passport for those who graduated from non-Saudi Universities.
ü  A letter from employer stating job title, rank, and starting date.
ü  Certificate of Practical Experience (for Government Employee).
ü  Experience Certificate, attested by the Chamber of Commerce (For Private Sector employee).
ü  Experience Certificate, verified and attested (Outside Kingdom).ü  Certificates of training Courses, conferences, seminars, etc.
ü  Personalized Photo (5x5) cm with white background.Paying the required Fee at any of SCE Offices Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam) or deposit/transfer the amount to “Saudi Council of Engineers” to SAMBA, A/C # :

robcastaneda wrote:

i want to register as registerd mechanical engineer to saudi council-what are the requirement to register.

SEC charging money for verification of certificates degree and diploma or this is only registration fee for exam.

1250 SR (minimum) - payment for membership!
I'm not sure if there's an exam at the moment.

hello guys,
i am a new engineer in Riyadh,

i already attested my certificate from Ministry of external affairs in India and sent to agent, he verified my certificate from my university through a listed (saudi visa trusted)agent and then visa has endorsed.

i came here and my company if getting ready for apply IQAMA for me. my HR informed me i need to get verified again to get IQAMA

is it still required?

one of my co-worker arrived yesterday as designated Engineer but he hasn't gone through the process in INDIA....how it is different from me?

Must be uploaded the Authenticated Mark sheet or transcripts along with Seat Number for Indian Degrees, Mark sheet or transcript for degrees with no discipline .

jobsree wrote:

hello guys,
i am a new engineer in Riyadh,

i already attested my certificate from Ministry of external affairs in India and sent to agent, he verified my certificate from my university through a listed (saudi visa trusted)agent and then visa has endorsed.

i came here and my company if getting ready for apply IQAMA for me. my HR informed me i need to get verified again to get IQAMA

is it still required?

one of my co-worker arrived yesterday as designated Engineer but he hasn't gone through the process in INDIA....how it is different from me?

You must register yourself in Saudi Council of Engineers to get your Iqama.

Link: http://www.saudieng.sa/Pages/default.aspx

Hello guys,

Need your advice

I did Bachelor Science in Agriculture it is 4 year professional degree. and i have duly attested from HRD, MEA and Saudi culture in India.

here i have registered here and my company paid SAR 500 for verification.

This morning i received a message saying "The credentials do not meet the approval criteria: thus had been rejected. Please visit the nearest SCE.

I am totally confused what I need to do now?

is our Bachelor's study must need to show B-Tech? main is 4 years degree but certificate shows Bachelor's in Agriculture.

jobsree wrote:

Hello guys,

Need your advice

I did Bachelor Science in Agriculture it is 4 year professional degree. and i have duly attested from HRD, MEA and Saudi culture in India.

here i have registered here and my company paid SAR 500 for verification.

This morning i received a message saying "The credentials do not meet the approval criteria: thus had been rejected. Please visit the nearest SCE.

I am totally confused what I need to do now?

is our Bachelor's study must need to show B-Tech? main is 4 years degree but certificate shows Bachelor's in Agriculture.

I think your degree must be engineering related.

I have finished 3 years  diploma in civil engineering course and have properly attested by HRD,NOTARY & SAUDI EMBASSY in India. presently i am holding civil engineer visa based on this certificate only i got family status and living here in ksa almost 10 years. Now i am really scared to approach SCE. And i am not in the civil engineering field, My job background is on trading manager. So, its clear that i cant get any fake experience certificates.

Any one suggest me, Shall i honestly approach SCE with my existing diploma in civil engineering certificate? They will accept my documents. Please advise me.

Dear all, Asalam Elekum
              I am Electronics engineer from Pakistan. Residing in Saudi arabia in aseer region. here i am on dependent visa of wife. i want to change profession on iqama. one thing more while registering on saudi engineering site by mistake i have entered degree issuance date instead of date of declaration of result. can anybody tell me the solution of changing date on saudi engineering council web site.

Regards,
Engr Fawad

Dear all,
I have one bad qoution.  If some one have fak engineering degree then he applied to SEC.& he not a eng. But he working as a engineer in any company  iqama also not a engineer  then if SEC found his engineerin degree fake then whats the punishments...they will informed to company management or they will block his iqama etc
I think Interesting quotation. Wating for your ans

tind wrote:

Dear all,
I have one bad qoution.  If some one have fak engineering degree then he applied to SEC.& he not a eng. But he working as a engineer in any company  iqama also not a engineer  then if SEC found his engineerin degree fake then whats the punishments...they will informed to company management or they will block his iqama etc
I think Interesting quotation. Wating for your ans

I'm not sure about the whole procedure  but what happen to my friend's colleague is he was sent back home by the  company.

Only they will send final exit or there is any other punishments, penalty.

tind wrote:

Only they will send final exit or there is any other punishments, penalty.

if you do know that's wrong in the first place,  don't go that far.lol

assalam alikom!

in the submission of my CAV, Diploma and Transcript of records, Do I need these to be attested or validate or mark a stamp by the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines and also here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?.. If so, what ministry of KSA here?

I was hanged on uploading said documents since my red ribbon does't have validation mark stamped yet by the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines. Now, I asked my brother to go to Saudi Embassy to proceed with this validation. after this, another validation here in Saudi?..

lastly, please explain what is/are needed in specific with uploading documents on the following:
1. Copy of Graduation certificate (only the diploma?)
2. Bachelor's academic record (marklist/transcript)  -- (only the TOR?)
3. Certification, Authentication, Verification certificate (CAV) -- (i have CAV issued by my university and telling authorized by the CHED; but i do also have the Authentication from the DFA. what should i put here?)

BTW, I am working here in Dammam as a civil engineer, I am requesting my company to change my Iqama profession since it is not an engineer profession; so i need first to be registered from the Saudi Council of Engineers.

thank you very much and bear with my queries becoming too long.

luckysanpedro wrote:

assalam alikom!

in the submission of my CAV, Diploma and Transcript of records, Do I need these to be attested or validate or mark a stamp by the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines aMUSTnd also here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?.. If so, what ministry of KSA here?

I was hanged on uploading said documents since my red ribbon does't have validation mark stamped yet by the Saudi Embassy in the Philippines. Now, I asked my brother to go to Saudi Embassy to proceed with this validation. after this, another validation here in Saudi?..

lastly, please explain what is/are needed in specific with uploading documents on the following:
1. Copy of Graduation certificate (only the diploma?)
2. Bachelor's academic record (marklist/transcript)  -- (only the TOR?)
3. Certification, Authentication, Verification certificate (CAV) -- (i have CAV issued by my university and telling authorized by the CHED; but i do also have the Authentication from the DFA. what should i put here?)

BTW, I am working here in Dammam as a civil engineer, I am requesting my company to change my Iqama profession since it is not an engineer profession; so i need first to be registered from the Saudi Council of Engineers.

thank you very much and bear with my queries becoming too long.

once stamped and verified at Saudi  Embassy,  you are good to go.  upload  all the documents along with the red ribbon   copy such as degree certificate,  transcript of record, CAV. CAV can be taken directly from registrar office of state universities otherwise it has to  be taken from CHED.  also  don't forget other requirements, like iqama copy,  letter from  your  current company,  picture,etc. 
Good luck! :)

according to the personnel of an  agency I  spoke to,  usually for those engineers coming to saudi Arabia whose  documents were not stamped/ verified  at Saudi Embassy  didn't have    working visa as engineers.  this  was the common  practice  to hire people in an urgent basis. I wasn't so  sure  if still  practiced nowadays.

Salam
My name is Hamad.
I was selected as Electronics Engineer in Pakistan but the agency sent me here on the visa of Labour. I signed the contract as Electrical Engineer.
Now I want to change my Eqama status to Engineer.
Will it be a problem for me to verify my degree from Pakistan Embassy as I have a degree of Electronics Engineer while agreement of Electrical Engineer?
I hope this conflict will not cancel my visa by the embassy.
Please share your views

response wrote:

Salam
My name is Hamad.
I was selected as Electronics Engineer in Pakistan but the agency sent me here on the visa of Labour. I signed the contract as Electrical Engineer.
Now I want to change my Eqama status to Engineer.
Will it be a problem for me to verify my degree from Pakistan Embassy as I have a degree of Electronics Engineer while agreement of Electrical Engineer?
I hope this conflict will not cancel my visa by the embassy.
Please share your views

U can change your profession from Labor to Engineer,1st u have to attest your degree from saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in pakistan(it requires 3 letters ) meanwhile u have to registered yourself in Saudi council of engineers and when u got ur attested degree,saudi council of engineers will give u letter to change your profession.

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate the way you replied.
But having a degree of an Electronic Engineer can I have eqama status as Electrical Engineer as in my Agreement the job Title is Electrical Engineer?

response wrote:

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate the way you replied.
But having a degree of an Electronic Engineer can I have eqama status as Electrical Engineer as in my Agreement the job Title is Electrical Engineer?

this is not a big issue brother,your iqama will be Electronic Engineer and your job title will be electrical engineer.dont worry.
u can call me on 0551472213(Javed)

hi
i want to know that M.Sc electronics is eligible for saudi council of engineers or not
whether this degree can be treated as engineer and can i get the engineer designation............?

beezer wrote:

Yeah, this is hilarious. It's for everyone that has an Iqama that says you're an engineer. And it doesn't matter how long you've been here.

It's basically a money making scheme. It's simply ridiculous at the amount of backed up processing that's going to happen from all of this.

I know someone who's been here for 40+ yrs, and they almost refused to renew his Iqama because they wanted him to register with this thing. It wasn't such a big deal, but getting his original degree from the 60's (or so) was.

Well, that is if he really has a degree..

This will filter real engineers from the fake ones. It's ok to have big experience here in the kingdom, but due to global climate changes and environmental effects like earthquakes and tropical storms, there is a need for skills which engineers and only engineers posses.

I don't really get it. Why does other country have this 2-3 years engineering degree? Are they on the fastest track in the world? Currently in the Philippines, Mapua Institute of Technology has the fastest course track for Engineering. If able to pass all, you can finish engineering in 5 years. Normal engineering in our country is 6 years.

Assallamo-Alaikum Engineers!
I have two confusions.
First I have certified my Degree from Saudi Council of Engineers,Is it going to benefit me in my current or next job?
Second The Nitaqat category of my Kafeel is Platinum. Can I transfer to another category?

response wrote:

Assallamo-Alaikum Engineers!
I have two confusions.
First I have certified my Degree from Saudi Council of Engineers,Is it going to benefit me in my current or next job?
Second The Nitaqat category of my Kafeel is Platinum. Can I transfer to another category?

First: It will benefit you since you will be able to have perks for being an engineer here in KSA. And this will allow you to work legally here in KSA.
Second: That depends on your employer. Transfer of Iqama is usually between employers. Platinum?? That means they have excellent number of saudi's within their company.

this is ridiculous because here in saudi arabia there are many expats especially egyptians who have been doing engineering works but their working permits are only draftsmen but are receiving higher salary compared to asian expats,,,the MOI has not strictly implemented yet the law which is prohibiting expats to work any job not indicated in their iqama\woking permit..

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Copy paste is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

I am from India

How to register In SEC

I'm am 2018 passed out B.E (EEE) 4 years experience and I had attested in India and Tamilnadu and any one can guide me how to register and what is the procedure and is their any Exams available and where to register....