Travelling on my own to oman

as i speak arabic very well and i now have  two years working visa and offer letter and wish to come on my own without asking my employer to come  and pick me up, any problem with that in travelling to oman for the first time plz. and i need someone to share apartment with  at muscat for the first month . can i get one?

Hi uwawuike,

Great, so you speak Arabic ?!?

And you want to come all by yourself ? Excellent !

So, where would you go to, since this is going to be your maiden visit to the Sultanate ?!?

Please understand that it is the employers responsibility to take care of all their employees.

It would make sense for you to go by that, instead of, and rather than doing things on your own.

I MUST THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.  MY EMPLOYER WAS INVOLVED IN THE  SAUDI STAMPEDE TRAGEDY AND I HAVE GOTTEN MY OFFER LETTER AND VISA BEFORE THEN WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK FROM SAUDI FOR TO TRAVEL AFTER HIS RETURN BUT THE TRAGEDY SHIFTED ALL TILL NOW.
BASED ONT HIS.AM GETTING ANOTHER TICKET TO COME OVER . HELP ME  GET ANOTHER JOB  AND FEEL FREE TO GET RELEASE.  I AM COMING TO CHECK OUT JOBS I HAVE SOURCED ON LINE AND MANY OF THEM SHOWED MUCH INTEREST AND WISHED I AM ALREADY  IN OMAN TO COME PERSONALLY FOR INTERVIEW THERE IN OMAN AND.I HAVE WORKED  FOR OVER TEN YEARS IN LIBYA BOTH WITH THEIR MINISTRY AND OIL FIRMS.IF YOU CAN.I CAN FORWARD  MY DETAILS  TO YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL AS TO HOW YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE TO ME TOWARDS COMING OVER PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.
i JUST NEED SOMEONE TO  GET ME OK TO BOARD WHEN I SEND MY VISA AND TICKET TO ANY ONE WHO WILL HELP ME  AT THE AIRPORT FOR PICKUP AND I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE AND I PROMISE TO BE  A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF MY COUNTRY AS I DID IN LIBYA. I HAD FRIEND FROM INDIA ,PHILIPPINE, PAKISTAN, EGYPT, AMERICA ROMANIA E.T.C WHILE WORKING IN LIBYA BEFORE THE WAR.SAME GONNA HAPPEN IN OMAN AND WITH NO THIS TIME.
xxx
I

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there uwawuike,

Please do not write in capital letters on the forum or internet in general, it expresses "shouting"  :)

Secondly, do you have a job offer for Oman or not ?

When are you going to Oman ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

i really appreciate your concern & have taken note of all.
yes i have work visa , offer letter  and ticket but my employer mishap during  Saudi haj tragedy  demand i seek for new job and i want to do it when i arrive there. i can get you the details in ur private mail.i need to be there before 15/11/2015.
God bless