Immigration Department Benevolent Society / Christmas Party

It seems to roll around so quickly I must be having fun?! Once again it's time for my quarterly subs for the Immigration Department's Benevolent Society which I've been gratefully supporting since I first came here. Seeing as though the year, that saw some truly memorable and sterling contributions in the field of Visas for Foreigners, is drawing to a close and the inevitable Christmas Party will need to be catered for, I'm guessing subs might be a little more substantial and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what a quarterly donation might be this time around. This year's change in the rules that saw the variety of different visas on offer rise from 3 or 4, to a mind boggling 20, or so which, "...will make it easier..." is why 2015 will long remain in my memory for what was a true masterstroke. Here's to 2016 and maybe, if we're lucky?! we can look forward to some more innovative pioneering making our lives that bit easier, and happier in turn. If that doesn't deserve a party hat, a few streamers, and a plastic cup with something sparkling in it, then my name's Ebenezer. If anyone has any intelligence on 3 month 'easy' extensions I'd be happy to hear it.

Sure , just go to an agent at least 10 days before expiration , they will get your visa and you pay "single entry , 3 month " anywhere from $30 to $45
As for the Vietnamese logic in streamlining , there is none
Please don't forget we are talking about a country that, when they introduced traffic roundabouts , it threw the nation in to complete chaos