Schools for 9 and 4 year old

Hi were are moving to Mauritius in Jan 2016 and would like a bit of help about schools please. We have looked into Lighthouse primary for my 9 year old but need a pre primary for my 4 year old. Could anyone suggest a school for him?

Thank you

Candice

Hello Candice,

Here is a thread which could be helpful to you : Good English Nursery or pre-primary school near Ebene

You may also browse through the topics under the Children in Mauritius section of the forum for more infos.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

Thank you for your help, I will have a look at those.

Hi
There is another new school in quatre bornes its KidsCool. It is new and will start next year I will send my kid next year. You can also check on Facebook.
Thanks

Hi. you definitely need to check out Quest Cub. my baby will start in January but we have already visited the school and also sent the elder kids for holiday care. english and french speaking staff. the lady in charge was part of the team that set up West Coast school in flic en flac. we spoke to her for about 1tmins, checked her certifs everything. bkz it's the 1st time we are sending a child to daycare.it's pretty good. and it is at belle rose opposite the Chinese Embassy so very convenient

I it surely a little bit depend from the area you will stay. Our both kids 6 and 8 goes to St. Nicholas Grammer School at Phoenix. http://www.st-nicholas.mu/history.html. We made a lot of positive experience. In any case it will be an idea to speak this the Director and Founder Madam Marie Claire Heerah.
Tel: (+230) 686 0988