Children's parties

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend where I can hire a bouncy castle/bouncy slide and chairs and tables for a kids bday party?

And also, if anyone could give me an estimate of how much these things cost approximately, that would be really v helpful.

Thank you and Eid Mubarak to all who are celebrating today!

Niru10

hi niru,
        really dont know about loans, but i found something when i was making a waiting room: check out little tikes, htey got one store in mauritius if i remember, u might ask for loan... :cool: pv if you need info

I

For renting bouncing castle, water slide and ball pools, you can contact Preetum .

We have used them for bouncing castle. Pretty reliable.

I can't remember how much it cost, but it wasn't too expensive.

Hi Niru10!

You can contact Imageworks Ltd in Quatre-Bornes.

They provide bouncing castles,face painting for kids,clowns for birthdays,animation etc...

I'm not sure about chairs and tables though.

Hope this helps.

Cheers :)

There's another company called Jump with Joy Ltd who do bouncy castles and facepainting. Not  sure if they do tables and chairs. Not used them yet but hope they are good!

Could you please give contact numbers by PM and not on the forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

yup cheers, i hope you get them, i dont think little tikes may suite your needs, but markdc has it!

Islander

Thank you so much all for being so helpful.  I've contacted Preetum and fingers crossed it all works out!

Hello hazzle11,

Would you please have the contact details for Imageworks ltd? I tried to google them but I'm getting someone from UK?

Thanks