New members of Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

hi! am violet Igole living Uganda Kampala and am grateful to join the Expat.com, I am Persuing  a degree in business administration in MUBS but being disturbed by tuition, am searching for a part time job to complete my studies.

Hello everyone!

My name is Lamont Slater. I currently live in Worcester, MA.  I would like to start a business in Kampala, after I retire here in the states. I am planning to come and visit in February, and wanted to get a vibe regarding the political climate in Uganda, with the elections on the horizon. I was planning to come in February, but may wait until the election buzz dies down a bit. If anyone can give me some insight regarding how you are adjusting to life in Kampala, and also tell me a little bit on the current political climate, that would be helpful. Thanks!!!! Lamont

Hi

Hello brother! Thanks for the advice on the other thread. I am aware that the elections will be on the 18th of February, and that the nature of Museveni even being on the ballot is a point of contention for many. I was looking forward to enjoying all of the beauty of Uganda, its culture and people, but will probably take your advice and wait a while after things cool down a bit..If you are on FB, please look me up under Lamont Slater..

am  gointg  to  send  u  a  friend  request

Hi all  Ugandan on thz website. Nice to meet u.

Hi MUKBIS > could you please give us a little introduction about yourself? Thank you

Hey guys! I'm Sylivia Mukbis a (Ugandan) graduated from Makerere  University Business School with  Business Studies Accounting option and I would like to join this forum in as far as learning , working and sharing ideas is concerned and hopping to get an opportunity out of it.Thanks a lot. But currently living in Dubai _Abudhabi on a contract job. I wish to join UK for the job . God Bless u all.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hullo, am shamilah Ugandan and staying in Kampala holding a bachelors degree in human resources management looking forward to any opportunity

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi lamont its good here i Uganda and all depends on what kind of biz u want to start here and be ware of con-people.

Hello, am kamuzinzi billy francis, am married, i work with UAP insurance, you want to insure your medical/ car/house/business/ reach on me, my work is sales and marketing, my commission am given there after the insurance, i give u 2% of 10% am given as well to connect more friends to me. Thanks, happy sunday

well,well am by names of asiimwe william ,at the age 30. i looked my childhood days as pupil at Rukararwe primary school ,mitooma district  with alot of amusement .i dreamed big. i wanted to go university and to work as a civil servant
in aprestigious office.one of my classmates went to a university and trained as civil engeener .anthor one became adoctor.both of them left our village and went to serve a country elsewere.
however my desire to join  unversity was satterd after my parents died. and instead joined working with company since 2008. curentry i m working with copany called Q-sourcing as supervisor on hima Namanve depot.and last year but one 
i  manged to start up an oganisation for the community and as of now we  are 45 members aiming at liftings our members from the level of unemployment to employment and also we got 30 acres of land wich we want set sunflower
project but still we looking the way of geting fund so that we switch to sunflower production

beside that am very happy to meet such kind of person  who is fully motivating others and God bless  U.

thanks musaa!!

Hi my name is ssekandi Ali. I live in kampala uganda. I have a diploma in civil engineering. I would like to work abroad is there any one who would have me helped towards my goal.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553926

Thanks! 

Closed