WANT TO KNOW

I WANT TO KNOW SHOULD I COME TO UGANDA FOR DOING BUSINESS , I AM FROM PAKISTAN ANYONE HERE PAKISTANI TO TALK TO ME AND GUIDE ME.

Hi and welcome on board BULAND IQBAL!

What type of business?
Could you please avoid writing in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

[Moderated: Off topic]

hi. am from uganda,what type of business do you want   to do in uganda,i can be of help since am a ugandan, i basically know the market

i am basically a dentist, want to work in kampala in your country.. want to post my requirement.. if yu cud help me it wud be great. iam an indian.with 10 years of dentist experience. thank you akali/

[Moderated: Off topic]

Ok my friend,first you should know that uganda has got many indians which are working very well
how best do you want to start,get employed or start up your own dental clinic in kampala.i would suggest you tell me how you want to make it and i still suggest to look at kampala and jinja,the two cities can make your dream.for any agent message my email is :[email protected]

thanks
akali

thank you akali.. i am searching on the net often for jobs.. so if you can suggestaa few placement agencies i can send my c.v...do this at yur leisure.. my friend is in kampala as a dentist.. doing very well.. not able to cntct him.....cheers.