Going to come and look for jobs in Uganda

Dear All,

I'm vietnamese,I'm living in HCMC. i'm going to come and look for jobs in Uganda.Anybody have idea and advice to look for jobs in Uganda. i graduated bachelor economic for 5 years ago, my major is business administration.Thanks for ur advice.

Best regards,
Duyen Hai

Dear duyen hye
U will be welcome in. uganda but work or business permit costs a lot. Fornon tchnical person like you salary will not be high.
wish u all the best.
pravin

Dear Pravinchandrag,

Thanks for ur infomations.
I'm looking for jobs in Uganda. if any company is pay both immigration costs and relocation costs for employee in Uganda.
Have a great weeks!

Best regards,
Duyen Hai

HI Duyen Hai Bui

I am Shani, and I am planning on visiting Uganda next year, may God spare my life )). I know we all have different reasons for travelling, since we are all unique I'd like to add, but why are you going to Uganda may I ask? just curious...as for me travelling to Africa was a childhood dream, and I happen to chat with a few Ugandans online and so my attention is directed to Uganda. Not forgetting it in the heart of the wildlife territory, which is closer to Kenya. Also, when do you plan to go?Well I am very inquisitive when information becomes too much to process: therefore I only need so much that is more important for carrying out day to day activities. HAve a great day! n I look forward to your reply :happy: