Uganda Vacation

Hi,

Is Uganda a great place for a single guy to visit. I honestly just want to do the tourist thing, see the sights, and basically party ! I know absolutely nothing about Uganda, I'm just a free spirit that wants to go somewhere new.

Thanks...

Slim

Hi and welcome to the forum Slim!

Can you tell us why you have chosen Uganda?
What do you like about it ?

Regards
Armand

Hello, I've been to many places around the world and have yet to visit Africa.  I was recommended Uganda and Ghana by one of my African customers, (I own a barbershop). I love other cultures, people, and vibrant nightlife. I want to take a lot of video and pictures for my future travel related blog.

Thanks,

Slim

uganda is a land of beauty, cross by the equator it has equal hours of night and day, the wheather is such a beauty it's like summer throughtout the year, the british called it the pearl of africa.

if you want to party...kampala is IT for you....nice clubs for different tastes,women aplenty(ugandan girls love foreign guys)alcohol is cheap(by european and american standards) and its a relatively safe country...beautiful weather(i love the weather...always sunny and warm,rarely need a sweater) and if you like your sporty outdoorsy activities...there's jinja for camping,white water rafting'bungee jumping and quadbike safari's all along the amazing Nile river...i'm kenyan and i lived there a couple of years and i really miss it now!!!cant wait to go back and visit!